DVDVR Message Board

Out of the talent released today, whom do you expect to be most successful?

Ryan

Who do you expect of this group to have the most future success in wrestling?   

109 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you expect of this group to have the most future success in wrestling?

Hawkins is a gigantic indy mark, so that is plausible. I can see him being beaten up by B-Boy in PWG six man openers at least once.

Aksana will be TNA's version of Lana by the sunday TNA ppv (no compete notwithstanding).

I remember when Sable left the WWF, and lo and behold, who should be in the audience for Nitro the very next week!

She was actually still under contract to the WWF when she pulled that stunt, hence the announcers doing the "YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS!" deal.

Brodus is booked for PWS in September (the wacky fed in Rahway) so he's landed on his feet already.

Drew McIntyre is the best cautionary tale for why dating within the business is generally a bad idea.

It's not Benoit?

I mean, McIntyre screwed up his career prospects by dating a coworker. Benoit's situation could've happened with a wife from anywhere.

And Mick Foley managed to have a successful marriage with someone outside of the biz. So did Hulk Hogan until VH1 happened. Flair's marriage (the one that produced Charlotte and Reid) lasted for 23 years. Office romances just in general always seem to go badly for at least one of the parties. Drew just happened to be in one that screwed up BOTH of their careers.

Melina says "Hi." Kenny Dykstra says, "How you doin'? My place?" Melina sez sure, but before they get out the door Batista, from a dark corner of the bar, starts singing "I Need to Know," Melina piefaces Dykstra into the puddle she just made on the floor, and Dave is doin' work until his bedroom finisher, the Alaskan Pipeline, using Dykstra as a mattress, all the while Dykstra is tweeting from his Galaxy 3 (money's tight yo) about what an asshole Batista is.

Curt Hawkins isn't going to be alive long based on him thinking that calling Mark Henry an idiot is a good idea.

He will be hiding in micro indies in Jersey. No one knows about them.

Don't tell that to PWS, because they never, ever paper their shows, they really are outselling every promotion in the world every show.

Teddy Long, your NEW TNA General Manager!

Why?

Because someone needs to make Tag Team Main Evenmts and make people go one on one with... ABYSS!

James

But how long before he trying to take over TNA?

Presuming he is debuted as the new babyface GM at the top of the second hour, my prediction is HEEL AUTHORITY FIGURE by the middle of the second hour.

Curt Hawkins isn't going to be alive long based on him thinking that calling Mark Henry an idiot is a good idea.

He will be hiding in micro indies in Jersey. No one knows about them.

Don't tell that to PWS, because they never, ever paper their shows, they really are outselling every promotion in the world every show.

10414538_797097146990097_346404717831086

It's going to be bigger than Andre/Hogan! I hear the mob is already taking bets on it. I'm predicting long backups on the Turnpike.

• Like 1

If Jarrett were smart, he'd sign Drew, Yoshi, Brodus, and Sydal for his Global Rasslin thing. Drew has all the tools to be a world champion. Brodus if properly motivated is the giant monster the babyface of the company is always fending off. Yoshi and Sydal would be perfect for a Television or Light Heavyweight Division.

Don't knock Teddy Long as GM of Impact though.

Cause you all would mark out if a TNA Midi version of this theme came on.