DVDVR Message Board

Out of the talent released today, whom do you expect to be most successful?

Ryan

Who do you expect of this group to have the most future success in wrestling?   

109 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you expect of this group to have the most future success in wrestling?

Ripping off a DAVE~! Poll. If a mod or admin squashes this thread too, that's fine, but I can't do my poll schtick in the Discussion thread. :D

Who do you expect of this group to have the most future success in wrestling?
Evan Bourne
348   41.6% 
Drew McIntyre
247   29.5% 
Brodus Clay
54   6.5% 
Yoshi Tatsu
50   6% 
Aksana
28   3.3% 
JTG
27   3.2% 
Curt Hawkins
25   3% 
Teddy Long
23   2.7% 
Camacho
21   2.5% 
Jinder Mahal
14   1.7% 

Number of Voters   :  837
First Vote   :  Thursday, 12 June 2014 12:02
Last Vote   :  Friday, 13 June 2014 09:12

Aksana. She can make a mint on selling ring worn gear and having Amazon Wish Lists.

This. Never under estimate how much horny, lonely men will spend on this shit and going to conventions. Aksana will probably do the best financially if she has the sense to exploit these people as she should.

Aksana. She can make a mint on selling ring worn gear and having Amazon Wish Lists.

This. Never under estimate how much horny, lonely men will spend on this shit and going to conventions. Aksana will probably do the best financially if she has the sense to exploit these people as she should.

Yeah, it's absolutely pathetic.

...but you guys will let me know when she sets up her shop, right?

• Like 3

I hope that a 2-3 year period away in Japan can wipe the 3MB stink off of Drew and he can return as a top guy. This could be a good thing for his career, and at this point a fresh start is probably best for him. 

• Like 1

McIntrye, 2-3 NJPW runs and Vince will forget who he is. Weird how he ended up here after that initial push, watching those old PPVs on the network he seemed primed to eventually live up to his potential.

Always loved that spot in MITB 2010 where fifteen minutes after getting Boom Dropped through the announce table he slithers into the ring and tries to sneak out with the win.

Drew is the guy with the most potential, but Sydal is the safest bet.  He can slide right back into "indie superstar" and go wrestle that new crop of kids that have filled out the indie scene while he's been (not) working for Vince.

I wasn't sure Sydal was even still looking to wrestle, but his recent tweets make it seem like he is ready to return. He had just hit his six year anniversary there.