DVDVR Message Board

WWE Countdown

JonnyLaw

Watched the High Flyers one yesterday and thought it was funny that Dean Ambrose called Sabu "the greatest worst high flyer of all time".  The logic is that while he did a ton of crazy high spots he only hit about half of them without screwing something up.  

Also never looked at Ricky Steamboat as a "high flyer" I guess in the early 80's it wasn't a stretch.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How did the Undertaker not make the Odd Jobs Countdown?

Well since they spent most of that one mocking the gimmicks, they weren't going to do that to Taker.

The Countdown show is like the one thing I have watched on the Network during the free trial.

Though the early ones were they were clearly still trying to kayfabe things were rough. But I really like the ones now where they clearly know Vince isn't watching so they can get away with anything.

Vaudevillians steal this week's episode on Strangest Bedfellows.

I think Aiden English had the quote of the episode "He (Jim Cornette) has a ballyhoo. Yes I said ballyhoo"  and then I pictured Cornette's head exploding as he someone explained to him what was said and he realized Aiden English just ribbed him about Vince Russo