DVDVR Message Board

MASS EFFECT 4 (and beyond)

Ace

• 3 months later...

First of all - those guys are idiots since they basically are acting like ME3 didn't have multiplayer despite "being huge fans"

Second of all - the fact that their is a job posting for some to work on the multiplayer says to me we aren't seeing this game for at least two more years.

First of all - those guys are idiots since they basically are acting like ME3 didn't have multiplayer despite "being huge fans"

Second of all - the fact that their is a job posting for some to work on the multiplayer says to me we aren't seeing this game for at least two more years.

They do talk about ME3's multiplayer though. They just seem to think this one will have a bigger online portion (and I don't know why they think that).

God forbid if there is a war going on again, I'd like to see larger scale PvE.   Something objective based ala Firefight mode in Halo rather than the usual Survive or Die mode we got in ME3. 

If the Mako is going to return in ME4, then being able to support infantry with mech would fucking rule, as would the ability to call in orbital strikes as you could in Priority: Rannoch.

As I have said before, I don't really want to see anything that wide of scale in ME4.  

A new story should start small.   It really wouldn't bother me if ME4 ran like KOTOR and kept the adventure confined to three or four planets with lots and lots of free roam capability.  I could stand to never ever have to earn credits from selling mineral rights ever again.

• 2 months later...

Nice find. That all sounds pretty damn awesome if true which I'm leaning towards based on the little info developers have given and the various developer tweets that have been made the last six months or so.

• Like 1

Been prepping to move into the new house sometime around the end of the month which is like ten days.  Saw the ME4 details and was stoked.  Hoping that there will be room in the budget for a XBone to play ME4.

I know they said that and I am not saying I doubt the info

Just - that is a lot of information to be putting into a survey

And what exactly are people being asked - outside of what I guess is "How willing would you be to play a game that featured (insert whatever here)?"