DVDVR Message Board

MASS EFFECT 4 (and beyond)

Ace

I should I guess say that there is probably a tiny spoiler in the trailer

And when I say spoiler - something that I think we have all figured out/known since the beginning and I am just making a logical conclusion

But again - just saying

God, I hate that fucking song.  The local alternative radio station plays it a million times a day.

At least it will only be in the launch trailer and hopefully not in the game.  

John Paesano is handling the incidental music and the same local club DJs from Edmonton that did the club mixes for ME2 are handling the "urban soundtrack" for Andromeda.

That's certainly a decline in trailer music quality from ME2.  

Thought the trailer was fine for what it was.  I don't have any investment in these characters yet, so it's hard  for the trailer to have much of an emotional impact now.

I think that most of what's come out was for people who were already fans of the series, whereas that trailer is for people who wouldn't have been. Song was awful though.

8 minutes ago, El Dragon said:

It also had multiple spoiler moments in it too. Like, some alarmingly big ones. Some people are saying "well its early game" but that doesnt cut it for me.

Well you would only know if you are going seeking them

Like as I said - the one thing I saw was just logic jumps from the little I know of the game

So I wouldn't know anything else if you hadn't said "they are major spoilers"

But I am on almost radio silence with the game

36 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Well you would only know if you are going seeking them

Like as I said - the one thing I saw was just logic jumps from the little I know of the game

So I wouldn't know anything else if you hadn't said "they are major spoilers"

But I am on almost radio silence with the game

I don't have any knowledge on the story. My complaints are the scenes in the trailer that reveal shit I didn't want to know went down, at all, until I played it.

I hate fucking gamers

Lots of FUCK THIS MICROTRANSACTIONS BULLSHIT~! popping up around ME:A

All because it was announced that you can by multiplayer packs JUST LIKE FUCKING MASS EFFECT 3

Grr....

So the one Asari in the game is Dr Lexi, and the other is Pelessaria B'Sayle. And if you combine the two, you get.... Alexei Sayle!

First aired in 1988. Makes perfect sense 28 years later.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I hate fucking gamers

Lots of FUCK THIS MICROTRANSACTIONS BULLSHIT~! popping up around ME:A

All because it was announced that you can by multiplayer packs JUST LIKE FUCKING MASS EFFECT 3

Grr....

They are jealous because they do not have jobs and won't have the money to pay for the multiplayer packs.

18 hours ago, El Dragon said:

So, not sure if this has been reported, but apparently the size for ME:A has been announced, and it's at a solid 43 GB, not including the 2 GB patch. So plan accordingly console owners.

My 1 TB drive is ready to go.

12 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Why couldn't this snow storm be next week?  If I'm going to be stuck in the house for a couple days, I want to spend it playing Mass Effect: Andromeda.

I said that in the weather thread yesterday. :)

On 3/12/2017 at 11:43 PM, AxB said:

So the one Asari in the game is Dr Lexi, and the other is Pelessaria B'Sayle. And if you combine the two, you get.... Alexei Sayle!

First aired in 1988. Makes perfect sense 28 years later.

Rumour has it that if you balance out your paragon and renegade choices and catch them at the right time they duet in a heart-stopping rendition of 'Ullo John! Gotta New Motor?

• Like 2