DVDVR Message Board

MASS EFFECT 4 (and beyond)

Ace

13 hours ago, jstout said:

From what I've read, Dragon, there's probably no way you can shank me with a broken bottle, so that's a positive.

Yep, no Player vs. Player multiplayer in Mass Effect. It's basically a horde mode deal, with being able to unlock more characters, weapons, and etc. as you have succesful missions. My stabbing skills we be used exclusively on enemies.

3 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Just projected out our schedule and i am working March 21 and 22. With luck, my copy will arrive early enough on the 21st to install it before work. But i will have 3 staright days after that. 

I am pulling day shift from the 6th to the 17th of March.  ME Andromeda release week is nothing but white space. 

I will pick my copy up after work on release day and may come down with a case of the blue flu on the 22nd.  Rest assured I will own a headset by then.

I still cannot get over the gameplay vids for co-op.  I am actually looking forward to being a fucking engineer of all things and burning shit to death with my Omni-weapon flamethrower.

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 9:05 AM, AxB said:

There are dudes here that really thing that screen grab of Natalie Dormer is flattering?  She looks like she just took a bite out of the inside of her cheek. 

I will have to go against nerd typecasting and state that while she is cute and I would not boot her out of the shower for farting, there are certainly far more attractive geek divas out there.

6 minutes ago, J.T. said:

There are dudes here that really thing that screen grab of Natalie Dormer is flattering?  She looks like she just took a bite out of the inside of her cheek. 

I will have to go against nerd typecasting and state that while she is cute and I would not boot her out of the shower for farting, there are certainly far more attractive geek divas out there.

The point of the previous conversation is that the screen grab isn't all that flattering.  She's just one of those women who is attractive despite the fact that every other time you look at her, she looks like she's having some sort of involuntary muscle spasm.  It doesn't really make sense, but it doesn't really have to.

1 hour ago, supremebve said:

The point of the previous conversation is that the screen grab isn't all that flattering.  She's just one of those women who is attractive despite the fact that every other time you look at her, she looks like she's having some sort of involuntary muscle spasm.  It doesn't really make sense, but it doesn't really have to.

I guess you had to be there, then.  I think she's cute enough, but I totally do not get the extreme versions of the allure. 

There are pics of her with that trademark weird asymmetrical smirk with captions that say OMFG SHE IS SO CUTE while the image itself looks like she is in telepathic contact with her fellow Grays.

I cannot decide whether or not her doing voice work for an alien character in a video game is irony or truth in advertising.

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Settle down JT Cibernetico

Everything on the previous pages and the conclusion is I'm the one who needs reeling in... Oooookayyyy..

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

You were the only one to bring up shower farting

There are worse things that a person could say to make a point and I have never ever gone full Cibernetico.

Meanwhile - I didn't realize that the Weapons/Biotics video was actually the 5th recruitment video so if you are going for the helmet - make sure to sign in and watch it via the Mass Effect page

I'm going to be ordering Andromeda once I have the money available. The Xbox One grouping of us is going to be gigantic. 

Also, I started playing Mass Effect 1 yesterday, in my first real attempt to beat that game in about 5 years. I used to say that it's a game that felt really tough to play after ME2 because how worse the gameplay was. Now... I kinda dig the style and feel of the game again. Having a blast with it.

33 minutes ago, Robert C said:

Finally got round to doing my pre-order.  melraz has has well, assuming he remembers to go pick it up.

Things you guys need to remember.

1. GRABS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS.

2. The No Revive List is a living document.

3. If you die in a horrible spot on the map because of a complete tactical miscue or gross error in judgment, It is very likely you will be left to bleed out.  It is not personal.

4. If Rippa is playing a Krogan, he will steal your kills.  It is personal.  Steal them back.