DVDVR Message Board

UFC Fight Night 42: Henderson vs. Khabilov (6/7/2014) - Albuquerque, NM (Tingley Coliseum)

Elsalvajeloco

FWIW regarding Diego's decision victory, Joe Rogan on his podcast with the awesome Enson Inoue said it was bullshit and only Diego and Diego's family thought Diego won that fight.

A lot of people dogged on Henderson for decisions, but he was the most active champ when he had the belt. Pettis will have gone 16 months before making his first title defense.

I will trade three Benson fights for one Pettis fight any day of the week.

And don't give me that Dana shit.

I did and will continue to do it because you can't do anything about it.

So what you're saying is you've never seen Benson Henderson fight? So this guy didn't totally slide to the side, hit the Ruddock-on-Dokes Gunjack uppercut, and then hit some insane back take last week? That totally had to be a different fight I was watching. It can't be the same Benson Henderson freely willing to give up his back and neck to grapplers whose only legit shot to beat him is to submit him. Can't be the same guy. This guy is letting people waist cinch him just so he can get the reversal to put them on their back. The guy is playing with his hair 30 seconds in every round while his opponent is trying to knock his head into the sixth row. He doesn't give a shit.

I only thought FSW (and every Cibernetico cameo) was this capable of inane argument, but I was sadly mistaken.

He's not exciting. He fights to win a decision, that's his style. I don't prefer to watch it. You can try to deny that that's his style but you'd be wrong. Keep trying though.

You offered nothing in response other than deflection. Don't leave it to the judges right, Dana?