DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: MARCELA

RIPPA

This might be the ultimate "only I care" Wrestler of the Day. Since all you fuckers hate lucha AND women

If you really loved Lucha and Women, then my personal Lucha goddess, Amapola, would be the WOTD.

When my girlfriend finds out about my Amapola crush, there will be issues.

Anway, here is Marcela vs. Princesa Sugheit for the ladies belt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_89iWI8JnE

YES~!  There are some sloppy kicks in this match but the armtrap finisher at the 3:20 ish mark ls nothing but the truth. 

I am surprised that the fatgirl dropkick at 10:10 did not bust Princesa's head wide open.

This might be the ultimate "only I care" Wrestler of the Day. Since all you fuckers hate lucha AND women

Hey, I watch any luchadoras match I catch on CMLL. I just can't remember anyone's name for the most part. Except for Sexy Star, who is my WOTD lucha ladies pick. 

That Sugheit title match from what I remember was pretty good. Marcela's drawn out feud with Dalys has been interesting in that she's already defended her title several times against Dalys, she shaved her bald, but Dalys still wants a shot at the women's title. 

Outside Amapola, as previously mentioned by another poster, Marcela is one of the few bright spots in CMLL's women's division.