DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Filler 6-2-14

MGFanJay

Anyway, I'm hoping this is actually a set up and The Shield are just putting Rollins in a position to fuck Evolution up even more. Which makes him a triple agent.

Then (swerve!) he actually likes being in Evolution and joins then properly, making him a quadruple agent. 

Going with a different approach, I'm just picturing a backstage segment going something like this.

Rollins: Hey, guys *laughter* Hey, guys *laughter* Triple  H. Triple H just asked me to join Evolution!! *laughter*

Reigns: Go for it, we'll play along.

Ambrose: God, I love messing with his head.

• Like 3

BATISTA FASHION WATCH: Rumblins are this is the final edition.

THIS WEEK:

What happens when a button-down pharmaceutical rep. from swinging 60s London returns from his U.S. holiday to find he's been bitten by a funky American Bat with soul?

This Fall:

The_Cannon_Group_Inc.jpg

Phil Collins
         is        

WHITE BLACULA UK

Jolly old England never tasted so funkeh.

• Like 17

I liked that they kept Ambrose as a babyface. There is just no way to make the guy bland. Immune to the normal WWE babyface traps. The turn was surprising and reminded me of the Aykroyd and Belushi movie Neighbors with the unexpected role reversal. 

• Like 1

Can someone explain why they keep trying to get heat from Snowden? 

Vince McMahon, finger on the pulse of the culture of your Korean war vet Grandpa.

They missed the poll that 30% of Americans don't know who Snowden is. I would laugh at it but I can't since I thought you meant Evilclown at first.

This could turn out fine; we have to see. However, the pure fan in me just did not want to see a Shield implosion at all. I had no interest in it. I don't see how they got all the mileage out of a Shield face run that they could have got. I was hoping HHH would bring up three guys from NXT/three re-packaged guys to take on The Shield or something. I wanted to cheer those guys for at least a few months more.

I feel like this gambit to make Roman Reigns a singles star is being rushed, and for what reason, I'm not sure. 

Everything about Seth Rollins from his promos, to his super hip multi-colored hair, to his crazy high-flying offense scream top babyface. Not liking this turn. 

I'm telling you ultimately he will be.  But it's a fall and redemption story.

Everything about Seth Rollins from his promos, to his super hip multi-colored hair, to his crazy high-flying offense scream top babyface. Not liking this turn. 

It's the evolution of Evolution:

tumblr_n3mg8g1X4O1r4ch94o1_r1_1280.jpg

• Like 1