DVDVR Message Board

The Godzilla Franchise

GojiColin

• 3 months later...

There has to be a Godzilla film where Japan and all of the Southeast Asian countries and Australia have literally gone underground in an attempt to save the population from Godzilla and are trying to come up with a way to destroy him/her. Every other country can be either allies or freaked out and trying to attempt a nuclear or hydrogen bomb assault on the monster, they attempt to and fail which irradiates 1/4 of the world's oceans...

Okay, that is really almost as grim as the first Godzilla, I'll stop with that fan-fic. They should remake Godzilla's Revenge only using the shorties from Attack the Block instead. 

• 5 months later...

Yeah, the theater choices are bizarre.  Can you not find one screen in Manhattan to play this for a week.  The alternative theaters would jump at this option.  The Ritz 5 in Philly is all alternative movies.

How do you come to rural Scranton and miss major markets?

I don't get it but I got a ticket.  

8 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

And, of course, as of right now "there are no theaters in that area. Try a different location."

FUCK YEAH THERE IS LITERALLY A THEATER FIVE MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE SHOWING THIS~!!!!

Oh, um... sorry Brian..

And.. uh.. yeah.... Godzilla movies all month long on heavy rotation on Comet!

• 3 weeks later...