DVDVR Message Board

Payback '14

Dolfan in NYC

Some screwy booking aside though, if this is the quality PPV we're gonna get because the Big Leaguers are pissed that the kids are showing them up 4 days before, then let's run a NXT PPV every damn month before a main roster PPV.

• Like 2

LOL, why is Bo Dallas getting a press conference?

Because he is the one NXT call up that is making his gimmick work in front of a WWE crowd.

NXT-Rusev_crop_exact.jpg

39a096d856575f078ecb2a7330f5a6b7.jpg

• Like 1

I must've had my TV on mute all since there was nothing but canned heat for the evil foreigner heels. Big E. needs to snort 5 kilos of coke before trying to be the new Hacksaw.

Wyatt's act is suppose to have longevity. It's been one year and they already got the Cena literally buried job.

Going all the way back to Summerslam '91 LOD vs Nasty Boys, I have always been baffled when a "no dq" tag team match has guys standing on the apron waiting to be tagged in.  So that part of the match really didn't work for me.  The beatdown probably went a bit long, but it served it's purpose.  The comeback/finishing stretch/Shield whips the old men's asses segment was so fucking great though.

Cena/Wyatt...  FINALLY John has his first legit MOTYC this year, and Bray Wyatt finally has a second notably good singles match.  The finish was what it was, but god damn they tore each other apart in the best way.

But my lasting memory of this show is definitely going to be saying, out loud to an empty room "What the fuck is Batista wearing?" the moment he came through the curtain.

EDIT:  First ppv motyc for Cena, I mean.  He had the Cesaro classic on RAW.

MOTHERFUCKERS WE HAVE A : BATISTA FASHION WATCH: Final edition?????

After you assholes already took all the good ones

THIS WEEK:

Cosplayer who confused feet and inches when ordering material for his FIFTH ELEMENT Alien Diva outfit and tried to front his way through... as illustrated in the following exchange

Dave: "What?  No guys! I'm Mystique right at the beginning of a shift.  DUH!  THAT WAS ALWAYS THE CONCEPT!"

Randy: "Really, Dave, really? So then why am I'm wearing Mila Jovovich duct tape on my nipples and crack, Dave?  Why is my crack chafing right now, Dave?  You know how much these cut into the skin?"

Dave: "I THOUGH FEET WAS TWO LITTLE APOSTROPHES OKAY!!!"

• Like 3

Cena/Wyatt...  FINALLY John has his first legit MOTYC this year, and Bray Wyatt finally has a second notably good singles match.  The finish was what it was, but god damn they tore each other apart in the best way.

Nothing on Cena vs Cesaro?   Hello even Cena vs Luke Harper is a top 10 contender

Alicia Fox's press conference and the no sell of it was tremendous!

JBL was firing on all cylinders during that Divas match "She was crying a minute ago, then she slapped a clown and NOW you think she's frustrated?'

James

I must've had my TV on mute all since there was nothing but canned heat for the evil foreigner heels. Big E. needs to snort 5 kilos of coke before trying to be the new Hacksaw.

Wyatt's act is suppose to have longevity. It's been one year and they already got the Cena literally buried job.

Yeah, maybe it's time you watch another product. There is a ton of wrestling out there these days via YouTube. There's probably something more to your liking.

• Like 1

Nothing on Cena vs Cesaro?   Hello even Cena vs Luke Harper is a top 10 contender

See the edit at the end of my post.

Alicia Fox's press conference and the no sell of it was tremendous!

JBL was firing on all cylinders during that Divas match "She was crying a minute ago, then she slapped a clown and NOW you think she's frustrated?'

James

Alicia_Fox.jpg

• Like 1

I agree that the Cena shouldn't have won but I don't think this weakens Wyatt as a main eventer.   Now if they put him against Bryan which is one rumor then yeah it makes absolutely no sense to lose.    We are going to have to wait until tomorrow to really see how much of a waste the finish was

Stephanie has been waiting 5 months to bury Punk and boy did she do a great job of it.   Although is it true that she pissed her pants after getting slapped by Brie or just an internet joke?

it was the material on her dress, people are just being dumb.

I don't get to watch often, so someone give me the heads-up: Has Rusev seriously only wrestled black guys since he came up? Because if so, that's just strange.

Cena-Wyatt was the obvious MOTN.  Not saying Evolution-Shield was actively bad, but I think that was the Shield's worst ppv match ever.  

Big E needs to figure out something new for a big spot because he's done that spear to the floor in like three of his ppv matches now.

And yeah, Batista with the periwinkle leg warmers on his arms was something else.  Also enjoyed the "Harper's Bizarre" sign.