DVDVR Message Board

Payback '14

Dolfan in NYC

Cena tossing the steps was nasty, but I actually thought the nastiest spot of that match was Harper suplexing An Uso off the ropes and through a table on the outside of the ring.

In general, Luke Harper was a total lunatic in this match. 

• Like 1

Cena tossing the steps was nasty, but I actually thought the nastiest spot of that match was Harper suplexing An Uso off the ropes and through a table on the outside of the ring.

Aye, Harper was. Luke Harper's one of my favourite WWE wrestlers this year with Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt, the Shield and Cesaro.

How should Bryan have stepped up to Stephanie more? Brie was given the heat because they (very very rightly) don't want man-on-woman violence on their programming.

I guess I'm the only one that liked Batista changing up his gear? Anything that prevents more guys wearing shiny black trunks.

• Like 1

Y'all talking about the Stephanie and Bryans' segment:

Did you catch Booker and JBL going on (in seperate segments of course) about how Brie should be fired and how Daniel can always find another wife? It was pretty funny.

I found it even more surprising that Jerry Lawler was the supporter of marriage and how Bryan should forfeit the title.   

Of course maybe Lawler was all hopped up Mountain Dew tonight.  Between the Kickstart cans and the diet mountain dew bottles,  he could have another heart attack at any minute  :unsure:

Did you catch Booker and JBL going on (in seperate segments of course) about how Brie should be fired and how Daniel can always find another wife? It was pretty funny.

Yeah that line from JBL had me laughing way too hard. Through out of the night he kept making light of his many divorces.

Aye, Harper was. Luke Harper's one of my favourite WWE wrestlers this year with Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt, the Shield and Cesaro.

Luke Harper is the best total wrestler in the US today.  Hands down.  He has a character.  He has moves.  He has good matches. He is completely out of his mind.  He is a hoss. His shit looks legit.  He is scary.  He doesn't do promos, but why should he?  Luke Harper #1.

• Like 5

Is JBL still married to the Fox News business analyst?

Yeah that line from JBL had me laughing way too hard. Through out of the night he kept making light of his many divorces.

Any .gif pros wanna make one of Lawler's face after drinking that Diet Mountain Dew? It's one of the most hilarious counter-productive product placements I've seen.

But Cole turned all carny when challenged on the fact that his bottle of brain cancer water was full - "oh, this is my second one; you guys have to catch up to me". Very slick, Michael.

- RAF

• Like 2

I don't get to watch often, so someone give me the heads-up: Has Rusev seriously only wrestled black guys since he came up? Because if so, that's just strange.

He just wrestled Zack Ryder on Raw

Everyone knows Zack Ryder doesn't count.

I found it even more surprising that Jerry Lawler was the supporter of marriage and how Bryan should forfeit the title.   

Of course maybe Lawler was all hopped up Mountain Dew tonight.  Between the Kickstart cans and the diet mountain dew bottles,  he could have another heart attack at any minute  :unsure:

It seems surprising, but Lawler once left the WWE over the Kat of all people, so it is consistent.

I don't get to watch often, so someone give me the heads-up: Has Rusev seriously only wrestled black guys since he came up? Because if so, that's just strange.

Do bunnies count as minorities?

The stuff with Bryan and Stephanie is getting so dumb. From a logical standpoint he should just file a motion that Stephanie made the WWE a hazardous working enviorment with Kane. 

Yes because that's what we want from an ass kicking tough as nails champion. To file paperwork. Just shut up already son.

I'd like to see them bring in Hard Work Bobby Walker for a feud with Rusev Crush.  

I'm seeing the whole Brie/Stephanie thing as a way to buy Bryan another month to heal.  They have a match next month where is Brie wins she gets to stay in the WWE and Bryan keeps his title (fufills the 30-day clause), if Steph wins Brie is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired and Bryan forfits the title. 

It's already been established that you can force The Authority into stupid decisions if you get them to lose their tempter, and if they really don't want to transition the belt to someone else for awhile, this is one of the more logical ways to go.

Someone is having a case of the Mondays

Dave Bautista ‏@DaveBautista  1h

6 guys go 2 war and beat the shit out of each other and what do the genius smarks walk away with?"Batista wore blue!What a loser!" #dipshits

I can understand why you are complaining and there is an argument but when you stand out in Evolution like a sore thumb complete with arm leggings you knew if it was coming.   I mean does Adam Rose go on twitter and say "I am having these fun matches on TV and all people talk about is the damn bunny and a walking cheeseburger.  What a loser"    :wacko:

• Like 1

Can we talk about shirtless Roman Reigns for a sec?

He's not quite as intimidating without the vest. He basically has a body type like one of the Usos. I like how after the match he quickly put the vest back on, like a fat kid getting out of the swimming pool and immediately reaching for his shirt.

• Like 2