DVDVR Message Board

JUNE ANIMATED GIF THREAD

Some PWG gifs and DANCE NAGATA DANCE!~~

5b2tyb.gif

I'm so confused by this, and yet at the same time it makes me really want to buy tickets for their next show.

• Like 1

5b2tyb.gif

I'm so confused by this, and yet at the same time it makes me really want to buy tickets for their next show.

"Atomic" Drop, I guess.

• Like 2

I've been watching on a loop for a good 5 minutes and the timing is just amazing.  Whoever that is on the right side flailing as he bumps over the top rope is killing me.  It also took me about 20 views to realize the guy clutching his leg is the one who gave the atomic drop.  I'm enjoying this all way too much.

5b2tyb.gif

It's Chuck's old I SUDDENLY HAVE AN INVISIBLE GRENADE AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT spot (you can see him drop it down Ciampa's trunks at the start). They used to do tons of variations on it in Chikara tags a few years ago, this was the first time in a while I've seen him use it.

Whoever that is on the right side flailing as he bumps over the top rope is killing me.

That would be Joey Ryan.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

My father's gay!

Mine too. Both of them. Ain't that the funniest coincidence?

Brock.gif

Context? I don't recall them releasing this on DVD or anything, so I don't know why this match would have a replay feature like that. Especially a dark match.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

My father's gay!

Mine too. Both of them. Ain't that the funniest coincidence?

Brock.gif

Context? I don't recall them releasing this on DVD or anything, so I don't know why this match would have a replay feature like that. Especially a dark match.

They tape all the dark matches TV style.  Back in the day the darks used to go out over a live satellite feed and people used to tape them.  I have a few VHS loaded with dark matches that are filmed like TV matches with the commentators just bullshitting with each other.  Some guy recently messaged me looking for them.  I have to dig them out.