DVDVR Message Board

JUNE ANIMATED GIF THREAD

aR0eAYc.gif

It was a random aspect of this Medusa run that she wrestled with bare feet, as Mona/Miss Madness had previously. There was something slightly sleazy about it, and I'm not even sure it's completely on Russo.

I *never* noticed that Madusa was barefoot in this run.  That IS weird because it makes absolutely no sense for the character.  

It's so awful how happy he is to piss in people's cereal. I don't remember the last time someone looked so happy to be terrible.

He gets genuine pleasure out of it.  It's fantastic.

I don't know how I missed this one the other day.

jerry-lawler-fail.gif?w=1000

Damn you, Barry Hardy!  Once again, you have fucked over the King.

I wanted a bunch of Texas Tornado punches but I got this instead:

iu935bN9qZi2Y.gif

This spot needs to make a comeback.  

I wanted a bunch of Texas Tornado punches but I got this instead:

iu935bN9qZi2Y.gif

fndcud.jpg

ib0hRU7m7yGGPz.gif

Wait, is that Bushnik hitting Von Erich with a Rainmaker?

Yeah, and Von Erich couldn't be bothered to sell it.  No wonder it took 20 years before that move got over.

Eh, a masked luchadore blew a hole in the wall of a convenience store, ran in, and stood on the counter to declare himself king of the world.  OH, and his two ostrich henchmen were with him.

Are we really going to sit here and pretend that sort of thing doesn't happen regularly in Mexico?

• Like 3

Eh, a masked luchadore blew a hole in the wall of a convenience store, ran in, and stood on the counter to declare himself king of the world.  OH, and his two ostrich henchmen were with him.

Are we really going to sit here and pretend that sort of thing doesn't happen regularly in Mexico?

There's actually a third ostrich lurking in that back aisle, but I want your explanation to be the truth.  Therefore, the luchador had his two ostrich henchmen, while the third ostrich simply stopped by to get himself a generic Big Gulp, a convenience-store chili dog, and maybe a Lotto ticket before all of this went down.

• Like 2