DVDVR Message Board

JUNE PHOTO THREAD

Thanks for the character study.

I'm not one of your followers and your followers aren't reading tweets directed to me. It's nice you're trying to appease them, I suppose. At least it's a good excuse for acting like an asshole.

What was the context? Was it a "the dirtsheets are saying...." when they didn't say anything about the story you are referring OR saying the same thing when multiple sources are saying different things. Or a "Wrestlezone/Bleacher Report/WrestlingInc is my favourite dirtsheet" tweet or something else. Or were you using the term naively as you saw the bigger boys use it and you wanted to be as cool as them?

Anyway can we get a ruling on this? Cosplay or dressing up:

tumblr_n7anz1AYNl1rcc1myo1_500.png

He's got a completely different moveset, so it's a new character, not cosplaying at all

• Like 2

Thanks for the character study.

I'm not one of your followers and your followers aren't reading tweets directed to me. It's nice you're trying to appease them, I suppose. At least it's a good excuse for acting like an asshole.

What was the context? Was it a "the dirtsheets are saying...." when they didn't say anything about the story you are referring OR saying the same thing when multiple sources are saying different things. Or a "Wrestlezone/Bleacher Report/WrestlingInc is my favourite dirtsheet" tweet or something else. Or were you using the term naively as you saw the bigger boys use it and you wanted to be as cool as them?

Anyway can we get a ruling on this? Cosplay or dressing up:

tumblr_n7anz1AYNl1rcc1myo1_500.png

He's got a completely different moveset, so it's a new character, not cosplaying at all

Cheers. "Cosplaying" gets thrown about as much as "dirtsheets." Truly sickening.

Or were you using the term naively as you saw the bigger boys use it and you wanted to be as cool as them?

Someone I was chatting with on Twitter mentioned DIRTSHEETS

How about you be a big boy and learn how to read?

I did read it. I was referring to your conversation. Again what was the context? 

What's the context of Stardust? Cody Rhodes hates tagging/losing with his weirdo brother, quits the team but then swerves the world and decides to become a weirdo too so they can be a cohesive unit?

Not exactly - Cody blamed himself for the losses, said Goldie needed a better partner, Goldie teams with jobbers for a couple of weeks until the big Stardust reveal last night.

Has everyone seen all the Devitt cosplay/not cosplay photos they need to? Because that would be a great discussion to never have again.

10153790_604749279606525_483310350_n.jpg

01_WCWSpring_94.jpg

regalww3.jpg

tumblr_mss5hiRFKd1sg99p0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_muzgox0Py11sg99p0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n2k1td0cif1sg99p0o1_1280.png

Damn, doesn't do justice to how janky the mask and total outfit look (it truly is the Halloween costume your mom made for you instead of buying the one at the store), but it's something. ESKELETOR~!

Okay, now that that is all over with, here is Stan Hansen again. 

stanhansenvsandre001fx7.jpg?t=1242195326

• Like 2

My gut feeling is the troll is gonna get some time off when Rippa reads this in the morning, so please don't further engage him.

Pretty sure the only reason the "IWC Community Leader" is here is because he got suspended over at the F4W board

Untrue and I was on DVDR before F4W too. No idea why you are posting that from my Twitter profile unless you don't get it which I assume you don't. Always surprised at the amount of people who don't get something so basic and silly. I keep it as it is so solid as a screening device.

Not trolling either if anything I've asked to move on from "trolling" or at least be actually funny several times now. 

My wife is a school librarian.  She was cleaning out some old stuff from the summer and ran across this paper doll WWE poster.  It's 21x16" and I'm assuming from 2007, since the other side is a "Batista: 2007 Superstar of the Year" poster.

rasslindolls_zpsb04401ab.jpg

Click for larger pic

I probably wouldn't have bothered sharing this if not for the Rude tights.

• Like 2