DVDVR Message Board

JUNE PHOTO THREAD

No

jj72iv.jpg

Also, rovert is just terrible. Someone I was chatting with on Twitter mentioned DIRTSHEETS so rovert joined the conversation despite not knowing either of us. Apparently he searches for people saying dirtsheets on Twitter all the time.

• Like 2

Between this and your weird diva thing, I'm starting to suspect you aren't a jovial Irish leprechaun. There's an air of ResidentEvil about you.

I don't understand the Diva reference.

You are the last person to call another weird. You seem like an angry Brit with not much going on. You seem to do nothing but fight.

Also stop referencing other posters as that is so yawn inducing. I am sorry if I find the humour here subpar and not an improvement what Devitt posted himself but it was.

Also, rovert is just terrible. Someone I was chatting with on Twitter mentioned DIRTSHEETS so rovert joined the conversation despite not knowing either of us. Apparently he searches for people saying dirtsheets on Twitter all the time.

Breaking news here, Chief. It is a cheap laugh that I fell into. My followers expect it at this stage. If you think I am serious then that's rather cringe.

Thanks for the character study.

I'm not one of your followers and your followers aren't reading tweets directed to me. It's nice you're trying to appease them, I suppose. At least it's a good excuse for acting like an asshole.

• Like 2

Thanks for the character study.

I'm not one of your followers and your followers aren't reading tweets directed to me. It's nice you're trying to appease them, I suppose. At least it's a good excuse for acting like an asshole.

What was the context? Was it a "the dirtsheets are saying...." when they didn't say anything about the story you are referring OR saying the same thing when multiple sources are saying different things. Or a "Wrestlezone/Bleacher Report/WrestlingInc is my favourite dirtsheet" tweet or something else. Or were you using the term naively as you saw the bigger boys use it and you wanted to be as cool as them?

Anyway can we get a ruling on this? Cosplay or dressing up:

tumblr_n7anz1AYNl1rcc1myo1_500.png