DVDVR Message Board

JUNE PHOTO THREAD

I wonder if Sandow is a subtle way of the writers laughing at Devitt. I hope so. Sandow looking stupid fits in the WWE because he doesn't take himself seriously. Devitt looking like someone who scams through comic books for attire ideas is stupid without any context.

Devitt has an amzing knack for picking out the shittiest "edgy" comics characters to cosplay as. I'm guessing Deadpool is next?

Deadpool's a perfectly fine character. It's most of the people who read Deadpool comics who are shitty.

Deadpool's current run with Brian Posehn writing has been fucking awesome.

It is. Posehn and Gerry Duggan are doing some terrific character-building. But I work in a comic store, so I know a majority of Deadpool fans don't care about how complex he is as a character; they just want to see him killing people.

And I'll be sold on Devitt's nerd cred when he starts cosplaying as Howard the Duck (Gerber-era, not movie) or Omega the Unknown.

• Like 1

Matt trolling Rovert is the best is the best of the best IMO. Rovert just cannot form banter.

It is not trolling though. I wish it was trolling. Trolling is more interesting and funny. 

But this is by the numbers FSW taking the side of the person "opposing" me no matter what or how silly you look. Change it up a bit.

It's because you're so serious all the time. Lighten up fella.

Not serious at all. Just I like jokes to be you know actually funny. Devitt's wee photoshop of himself is easily the funniest thing posted in this thread about him. Nothing else is remotely close.

905757b834d7fa30607f70a2350c1189_L.jpg

How old is this pic? Matt hasn't had abs like that in... Uh...

Come to think of it, has Matt ever had abs like that?

Matt is doing a photoshop master/graphic designer gimmick.

More likely Reby did it tbh

It's because you're so serious all the time. Lighten up fella.

Not serious at all. Just I like jokes to be you know actually funny. Devitt's wee photoshop of himself is easily the funniest thing posted in this thread about him. Nothing else is remotely close.

Between this and your weird diva thing, I'm starting to suspect you aren't a jovial Irish leprechaun. There's an air of ResidentEvil about you.

I know people that cosplay. They are nice folks, but they tend to actually wear clothes and not wrestle in bodypaint and tiny tights.