DVDVR Message Board

JUNE PHOTO THREAD

Felt inspire to google search for some Mae Young pics:

Love this pic. Capes and lucha masks make everything much cooler by default. Plus, how gorgeous does she look?

YoungMissMae280.jpg

Spoiled for size

Lano-MoolMae_AkiraBullNakan.jpg

Apparently, Mae is the one in the darker attire getting punched in the f'n mush

sherrill__marez__young_.jpg

MaeYoungTrainingSamuelLewsampRaulRiverac

Also, Gloria Barattini was criminally gorgeous. I am not a wonk for move names, but this looks like it hurts like hell. This is Gloria vs Nelly Stewart.

uid_11d072cf13c.580.0.jpg

Maybe his hair is a wig made of secretly reformulated, pressed,and dyed coke like in Traffic and you could just take that off and melt it down to use. Ultimate backup plan.

You can store a lot of coke in that moustache as well. Hogan's so high in that picture, I think he's actually flying.

I put "roddy piper cocaine" into Google image search and came up with this, which unfortunately won't post here.

http://djphillipfromgalt.hot1035radio.com/images/2013/10/notodrugs-WWF-Hot-Rod-Rowdy-Roddy-Piper.bmp

HA!

ginofarrah2.jpg

Sometimes you get lucky like Piper and other times you end up like Gino.

Then I scrolled down further and found a link to this: http://www.seancarless.com/rejecteditems.html Dude is currently MIA (AKA DOA) for not paying his air bill. The APA one is pretty funny and the Stone Cold wifebeater is priceless.

np76.jpg

Cocaine is a HELLVA drug. . . . 

Maybe his hair is a wig made of secretly reformulated, pressed,and dyed coke like in Traffic and you could just take that off and melt it down to use. Ultimate backup plan.

Oh, c'mon, if that was a wig, Hogan would have better hair.  No one decides to make a wig and then says to themselves, "hmmm.  I think I;d look good in a balding mullet."

np76.jpg

Cocaine is a HELLVA drug. . . . 

Oh, c'mon, if that was a wig, Hogan would have better hair.  No one decides to make a wig and then says to themselves, "hmmm.  I think I;d look good in a balding mullet."

Mr. Barber, I'd like the Larry Fine look.

I always assumed Beefcake was hollow inside and filled with coke in case Hogan had an emergency.

You're at least half-right.
I just don't know which half.

I'm assuming all hollow and half filled because Hogan could never keep a full emergency supply.