DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

I don't do the Shield entrance or the Razor strut, but last year when I had to renew my license, I installed a trap door and some flame rigging so that I could enter like Gangrel.

The DMV ladies were unimpressed as per usual. Sigh.

• Like 11

I don't do the Shield entrance or the Razor strut, but last year when I had to renew my license, I installed a trap door and some flame rigging so that I could enter like Gangrel.

Amateur hour.  I do the Shawn Michaels WrestleMania 12 entrance everyday at work.  What a ride!!!!!!

• Like 4

Amateur hour.  I do the Shawn Michaels WrestleMania 12 entrance everyday at work.  What a ride!!!!!!

....nah, I'll pass on making an Owen joke.

I have done the Ric Flair hair smooth/strut combo more than once. Not the drunk-jerky-bad-hip-looking strut that old man Ric started to do, I'm talking vintage early 80's king-of-the-fucking-sport strut. This is made all the better by the fact that I often do it while with my children in public to embarrass them and the fact that I have no hair to smooth.

No wrestling theme ever can compete with humming the Imperial March while walking with purpose.

I'll say the Stone Cold theme comes pretty damn close.  

This. Sometimes my mind will just do it to me, like, on it's own. Mental glass will shatter, and I'll start walking like I'm going to go beat the shit out of someone.

Iron Man also works.

Sometimes I get really close to trying to do Mr. Perfect's gum swat. I'll think about it really hard. My hand will twitch. I'll get ready to try it. 

But then I just get too scared. 

My brother and I are trying to work out the towel flip that he used to do with Heenan, but doing it so that it goes over both our shoulders and the one standing behind catches it behind his back.

I also make random Macho Man hand mannerisms from time to time for no reason, usually alone at home.

I catch myself twirling my fingers for no apparent reason all the time.

I've also caught myself doing Christian's 'gaze out over audience, pound chest' thing, too. Also, clapping to get the imaginary crowd in my head fired up >_>

• Like 1

I like to do the Undertaker entrance from one side of Target to the other.

So it takes you two hours to get from Sporting Goods to Menswear?

If security doesn't ask me to leave for weirding people out first, yes.

• Like 1

Sometimes I get really close to trying to do Mr. Perfect's gum swat. I'll think about it really hard. My hand will twitch. I'll get ready to try it. 

But then I just get too scared. 

My brother and I are trying to work out the towel flip that he used to do with Heenan, but doing it so that it goes over both our shoulders and the one standing behind catches it behind his back.

Godspeed to you both.

Nothin means nothin!

I just realized I'm about to pitch a script to a classroom mostly full of strangers while wearing a Macho Man shirt. This will win the competition for me because they'll know this dude keeps it real

• Like 1