DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

So Curt Hawkins and Brodus Clay are booked for Pro Wrestling Syndicate's 9/20 show.  Hawkins is wrestling Kevin Matthews, and Brodus is wrestling Homicide.    Tremendous trainwreck potential there.

God bless the indies.  My curiosity now compels me to see Brodus vs. Homicide.

• Like 2

So Curt Hawkins and Brodus Clay are booked for Pro Wrestling Syndicate's 9/20 show.  Hawkins is wrestling Kevin Matthews, and Brodus is wrestling Homicide.    Tremendous trainwreck potential there.

Eh. They're pros they'll be alright. Ambrose as the punisher but crazier gets my vote.

Didn't Brodus have a Homicide-esque type gimmick when he was in developmental? Maybe they'll end up shaking hands after and forming a tag team. Brodus is limited as a worker, but for some weird, odd, inexplicable reason, I think the guy could do well if used correctly. Murdering dudes on the outside in an early-Diesel type role could be just what the doctor ordered for that guy.

He was G-Rilla way back at the start of his career. He was quite terrible. I think he lost weight, but it might just be the gear/photographs. Considering his real name is George Murdoch, I think he should get a gimmick as the illegitimate son of Dick Murdoch and go from there.

Brodus_Clay_1.jpg04.jpg

• Like 1

He was G-Rilla way back at the start of his career. He was quite terrible. I think he lost weight, but it might just be the gear/photographs. Considering his real name is George Murdoch, I think he should get a gimmick as the illegitimate son of Dick Murdoch and go from there.

Brodus_Clay_1.jpg04.jpg

I still miss trevor murdoch

• Like 2

Hernandez was about 5-feet tall so it's definitely an upgrade.

Huh? Hernandez is 6'2". That's almost a hoss.

There's no way he's legit that tall. I've stood next to the guy and he's just a tad taller than me, and I'm 5'9. He's built like a fucking tank but he's not that tall.

Hernandez was about 5-feet tall so it's definitely an upgrade.

Huh? Hernandez is 6'2". That's almost a hoss.
There's no way he's legit that tall. I've stood next to the guy and he's just a tad taller than me, and I'm 5'9. He's built like a fucking tank but he's not that tall.

This was a great underrated DVDVR meme.

• Like 1