DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

I voted for six as well, if only so Lashley can steal the POUNCE!

The 6 side ring really worked in combination with the 'Fox Box' presentation of the early IMPACTs. I'd like to see them junk Tazz/Tenay and go back to something like that.

I know Austin will not like it, but I think a bit of differentiation from WWE is a good thing.

Ideally it should be much more than "a bit," but that ship sailed long ago.

No argument from me there. I'd like to see the ReACTION style promos back - and more time in Texas.

With apologies to Daniel Bryan, it's kinda funny that Eric Young as champ works much better without DB around.

So they're doing a second ladder match for the Briefcase at the PPV and Rollins was glad to go out and announce it and that he was in it!

Meanwhile, Reigns is in the main one. Meanwhile, the Authority just put Orton in without a match.

And Rollins is going for the Briefcase.

If he's an architect, then he's Ted Mosby. 

• Like 3

Bah, multiple sides are outdated. How about they wrestle on a Möbius strip instead?

I've long been an advocate of a one-sided ring myself.
Didn't Nash invent the X Division in one of those?

2 sides, kid.

You guys can't rewrite history.  The 2 sided ring is what they used in Madagascar when Nash was studying Super Blue Cross #6 and Samolian Joe.

• Like 2

I'm really confused as to why Dixie is supposed to be pulling people off shows and stuff. Wouldn't that be MVP's job since hes in charge of "Wrestling operations"? We have two heel authority figures fighting each other for control. Oh yeah, those New York shows are going to impress the hell out of the suits from Spike. 

I still think the best option is for Jon Taffer to do a Bar Rescue episode on TNA. I would love to see him go ape shit and demand to see the books.

• Like 4

I am surprised WWE or TNA hasn't copied Game of Thrones yet, get some Dothraki looking guys in a tag team or a scheming little person manipulating everyone behind the scenes. You would think Vince would be all over the Lannister clan storyline.