DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

I am a little interested in the fact that the WWE did this today instead of trying to do the traditional "bury bad news on a Friday afternoon" thing

Riley is pretty clearly the heel of the talking heads. 

I am a little interested in the fact that the WWE did this today instead of trying to do the traditional "bury bad news on a Friday afternoon" thing

WON-Reaction Smokescreen!

ibajuJWNh1jWmx.jpg

This'll probably be a stupid question, but with these releases, are they still under the 90-day no-competes?  I know it doesn't really affect indie bookings but if any of them wanted to go to TNA and (probably) ROH, it might...

That could be what they're "coming to terms" over. 

This'll probably be a stupid question, but with these releases, are they still under the 90-day no-competes?  I know it doesn't really affect indie bookings but if any of them wanted to go to TNA and (probably) ROH, it might...

With the exception of Teddy, yes. 

• Like 1

With the exception of Teddy, yes. 

Right - Teddy's contract actually expired, the others didn't.

1.5MB now. Drew McIntyre is gone.

Thank god. Maybe now some of you will stop being wet on this guy, thinking he'll finally break through and become the next big WWE champion.

He was there for years. It was never going to happen.

The DVDVR Message Board has come to terms on the release of Jack Half-a-Prayer. DVDVR wishes him the best in all of his future endeavors.

brodus_badge.png

Your finest work.