DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Rodriguez could be one. 

A ton of people could be one. WWE has a lot of dead weight. Christian hasn't been on TV in how long? JTG, Khali, Albert (again), Alex Riley, some more of the women, NXT fodder like Mojo or CJ Parker, etc.

Nah, they hate Ryder too much to release him. You can't fuck with someone's life if they don't work for you...

warriordvd6yg.jpg

To steal from Sweetser - clearly Zeb finally was able to convince someone to listen to him (Aksana, Drew, Jinder, Camacho)

Damn it!  I knew I should've posted it here first.  Stealing my thunder, damn it. 

• Like 1

Camacho, so far, is the only one that bothers me. I thought he had a lot of potential.

Me too. And now they have to worry about his dad showing up at HQ in a fit of rage and eating the building or some shit...

I would actually watch Impact if he showed up as Son of Meng.

Would rather he went to New Japan.

Cuz the Bullet Club was really lacking that "nWo C-Team" aspect...

Christian's deal is up at the end of the year, and he lives 15 minutes from the Performance Center, apparently. I'd keep him around just to have him work with the kids. Make him the Dean of Non-Heinosity, if you think it'll help...

Brad Maddox could be a goner. He's just been released on-screen and there's nothing else for him to do really.

What's funny about this is he just started tweeting last week about how he was getting a vacation for the first time in forever (he apparently decided to go to South America)

Bradley Maddox @BradMaddoxIsWWE  ·  Jun 7

Taking a much deserved vacation. Getting off the grid.

Cuz the Bullet Club was really lacking that "nWo C-Team" aspect...

Not everyone has to join the Bullet Club! Heh. He could replace fuckin' Bad Luck Fale & I don't think anyone would notice though. I would just like to see him get a chance somewhere & not have to sell used cars. TNA isn't much of a "chance" for anyone.

Alex Riley is solid on the Network. I think he'll be safe.

Yeah, but they have him, Jason Alberts, William Regal, and Byron Saxton all basically playing the same role.

Yes, but in different locations and capacities.  There's room enough.  Although yeah, if any of them need to go, Riley's first on the block (or maybe second behind Albert)