DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RAW spoiler for a returning star:

The former champion that Triple H is hyping on Twitter is Chris Jericho.

Just in time for the annual Japan Tour and Takayama staredown. I would have been upset, if it didn't happen this year.

While we're talking about the Japanese tour, that's when KENTA is signing his contract apparently. Hulk Hogan will be there for some reason or another, too.

He probably mistakenly things KENTA can hook him up with some good Japanese cocaine.  Then again, NOAH's official Yakuza liason probably can,

While we're talking about the Japanese tour, that's when KENTA is signing his contract apparently. Hulk Hogan will be there for some reason or another, too.

He probably mistakenly things KENTA can hook him up with some good Japanese cocaine. Then again, NOAH's official Yakuza liason probably can,

Either that or Hogan is looking to go over any Japanese wrestler to avenge his loss to Yoko. Samoan, Japanese; it doesn't matter to Hulk. I'm sure they all look the same to him.

On the subject of Harley doing the headbutt, he did a really stiff version compared to Benoit/Dynamite/Bryan who all do a huge diving one. They all go for flight and impact while Harley's was more I'm just gonna fall off the rope and hit you with my head. To tell the truth, Harley's version never looked that impactful. But back in the day you could get away with an optical illusion like that.

Now it's like if you don't kick someone's jaw off and do a thousand chops to burst every blood vessel in a guys chest then you're lame.