DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

This could easily be discussed in like 842 threads around here but anyway...

From Meltzer today

--There is a story at http://www.sescoops.com/exclusive-wwe-cuts-nxts-bduget-nxt-releases-coming-soon/ talking about budget cuts and developmental cuts in NXT coming. From checking this out with WWE, the story is accurate. WWE is making cuts to alleviate concerns from Wall Street regarding money losses this year. And also to cut back on those money losses.

Are there any more Tatsu or Hawkins type guys who are probably under a non-developmental deal? Or long term guys who still haven't gotten the call?

This sounds downright horrid. Just the most eclectic mix of random guys and ugly looking matches.

--Results from the Wrestling with Disaster show at the Arena in Philadelphia on Saturday: Nick Dimitratos b Eddie Van Hazard, Danny Doring b Bill Wiles, Jimmy Jact Cash b Kriptic Keegan and Luis Martinez (obviously not the better known Luis Martinez who passed away in the last year), Blue Meanie & Little Guido & Al Snow b Mike Spanos & Marc Cruz & Greywolf, Joe Gibson b Dr. Porter, Tyler Fullington (Sandman's son) b Shaheem Ali, Lance Anoa'i b Kory Castle, Pitbull Gary Wolf NC Shane Douglas in a dog collar match, The Samoans & Cliff Compton b Warlord & Barbarian & Angel Medina, 2 Cold Scorpio over Sabu and Afa Jr. in a three-way (thanks to Thomas Rude)

When is Danny Doring gonna get his shot in the big leagues?!?

I whole heartedly believe the reseason Samoa Joe was never been hired by WWE by now is because of TNA. At this point if he quit TNA tomorrow WWE wouldnt think once about picking him up. I he'd stayed on the Indies or in Japan he wouldve had a run by now. Anytime after '08 in TNA just ruined his resume'. Joe is a loyal person but I would hate going to work for TNA everyday at this point if I was Joe. Outside of now giving Monty Brown the ball killing Joes credibility is so Stupid

This sounds downright horrid. Just the most eclectic mix of random guys and ugly looking matches.

--Results from the Wrestling with Disaster show at the Arena in Philadelphia on Saturday: Tyler Fullington (Sandman's son) b Shaheem Ali

When is Danny Doring gonna get his shot in the big leagues?!?

Guys like Heyman say his Dad is the worst wrestler ever but Sandman says he has a mind for the business. He'll the guy he Jake Roberts level psychology just watch.

<p>

This board needs less of the following:

• Titty master jokes
  • Wig Split jokes
  • Air Bill jokes
  • Jarrett's Database jokes

Someone won't find themselves in the database due to getting their wig split for not paying their air bill. Um, titty master.

• Like 5

<p>

• Titty master jokes
  • Wig Split jokes
  • Air Bill jokes

Someone won't find themselves in the database due to getting their wig split for not paying their air bill. Um, titty master.

The appropriate response is a Youtube video featuring Davey Richards moves set to a song by Pitbull.

<p>

• Titty master jokes
  • Wig Split jokes
  • Air Bill jokes

The appropriate response is a Youtube video featuring Davey Richards moves set to a song by Pitbull.

I'll do you worse. HEADSTRONG BY TRAPT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOUFCWCk7ak

<p>

• Titty master jokes
  • Wig Split jokes
  • Air Bill jokes

I was at an Indy show once where 3 different guys used this as entrance music. And none of them were good.

• Like 3

<p>

• Titty master jokes
  • Wig Split jokes
  • Air Bill jokes

I was at an Indy show once where 3 different guys used this as entrance music. And none of them were good.

I was at an Indy show once where every face came out to 'Rock 'n Roll All Nite' by Kiss.  Then they closed the show with a Battle Royale, and played 'Rock n Roll All Nite' on a loop for the entire show.  I'm guessing whoever was in charge of music forgot to bring the CD(s) and ran around backstage seeing who had any music on them.

• Like 2

<p>

• Titty master jokes
  • Wig Split jokes
  • Air Bill jokes

Blah blah blah "did you know Hulk Hogan did cocaine?" blah blah blah "Fergal Devitt Does Cosplay...Whatever Nerd!" blah blah blah "Jimmy Valiant's Glass Bottom Boat" blah blah blah "Photographer: 'Robert, look at the camera'" blah blah blah "Robert Gibson: I am looking at the camera"

• Like 1

I do have to admit, the most recent wave of DVDVR memes has me longing for the more innocent days when the biggest meme on the entire board was Hacksaw Duggan's Dildo Blender.

Maybe that will be the "shocking moment" on the Legends House season finale.

<p>

• Titty master jokes
  • Wig Split jokes
  • Air Bill jokes

I wish this had been set to "Shots" by Lil Jon.

<p>

• Titty master jokes
  • Wig Split jokes
  • Air Bill jokes

I wish this had been set to "Shots" by Lil Jon.

Will this also do?

• Like 1

WWE should just promote JBL to CFO. He wrote a book on how to make money, right?

Unfortunately, steps one & two were:

1. Get famous.

2. Write book.

WWE should just start releasing a series of books written in kayfabe by talent. Who wouldn't want a book of bad news written by Wade Barrett?

I'd read a book by 3MB talking about going to their gigs and how Drew's crazy wife keeps following them around to keep the groupies away, how Jinder pulls the most groupies b/c of his sense of humor and how Heath Slater gets free Wendys whenever they go to a really rural town b/c they all think he's related to Wendy.

• Like 2