DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

WWE should just promote JBL to CFO. He wrote a book on how to make money, right?

Unfortunately, steps one & two were:

1. Get famous.

2. Write book.

WWE should just start releasing a series of books written in kayfabe by talent. Who wouldn't want a book of bad news written by Wade Barrett?

What are the best (Non Royal Rumble) battle royals that people have seen?  I want to watch some this week.  I love a good battle royal but they're not something I ever think to go back and watch again.

There's a battle royal on RAW in the fall of '93 to crown a new IC Champ that's pretty great.

What are the best (Non Royal Rumble) battle royals that people have seen?  I want to watch some this week.  I love a good battle royal but they're not something I ever think to go back and watch again.

There's a battle royal on RAW in the fall of '93 to crown a new IC Champ that's pretty great.

Was that the one where the last two participants (Razor Ramon and Rick Martel) fought the next week?

Anyone else scared that Miz might get the last spot in the MITB match for the title? The match has already a flatline with ADR being it..

Cena isn't booked for the MITB PPV.

...yet. Give it a few minutes.

I read that Cena and Wyatt were supposed to be the last two in MITB. I think Meltzer stated as much, so Cena seems to be the likeliest option.

How many weeks are they taping in those three days? Cuz if they are using Matt Hardy They should give him and Jeff the Tag titles even if they win them at the first taping and lose them at the last taping it would still be cool.

Matt did say something recently about a "dream match" coming up.  I'd Hardys-Wolves would qualify.

• Like 1

This sounds downright horrid. Just the most eclectic mix of random guys and ugly looking matches.

--Results from the Wrestling with Disaster show at the Arena in Philadelphia on Saturday:  Nick Dimitratos b Eddie Van Hazard, Danny Doring b Bill Wiles, Jimmy Jact Cash b Kriptic Keegan and Luis Martinez (obviously not the better known Luis Martinez who passed away in the last year), Blue Meanie & Little Guido & Al Snow b Mike Spanos & Marc Cruz & Greywolf, Joe Gibson b Dr. Porter, Tyler Fullington (Sandman's son) b Shaheem Ali, Lance Anoa'i b Kory Castle, Pitbull Gary Wolf NC Shane Douglas in a dog collar match, The Samoans & Cliff Compton b Warlord & Barbarian & Angel Medina, 2 Cold Scorpio over Sabu and Afa Jr. in a three-way (thanks to Thomas Rude)