DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Why would any company want to keep around dead weight that either ran their course or they see no future in? This happens in departments and companies everywhere. It will open up some more time and space for new people to get time. They gave Aksana a lot of time over the years and, as of a few months ago, she couldn't execute a knee drop without nearly blinding one of their most visible female personalities. She brings nothing to the table at all, aside from being easy on the eyes.

• Like 2

Um, Monsoon with "Pat Patterson go behind" wasn't exactly subtle, in retrospect.

Also, during Over the Edge 98 when he was doing the ring intro for Brisco and talking about Brisco Bros Autobody, JR sarcastically said, "well we know who does the rear end work there..."

Um, Monsoon with "Pat Patterson go behind" wasn't exactly subtle, in retrospect.

Also, during Over the Edge 98 when he was doing the ring intro for Brisco and talking about Brisco Bros Autobody, JR sarcastically said, "well we know who does the rear end work there..."

I've got an old Coliseum tape where Sunny and Sable start fighting on the outside of the ring so Patterson (who's reffing) goes out to break it up.  JR makes a crack about all of the queens of the WWF being outside the ring.

They guy who announced JTG early yesterday is saying Vicki Guerrero's on her way out for real this time.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I like Vicky

anyone have a link to the video where Vicky is trying to cut a promo against Cena and the crowd is so rambunctious she can't get a word out leading to Cena cracking up

Could Scott Norton, if built up correctly, have made a good WCW champion? I grew up with NJPW and he always impressed the hell out of me. Seeing him in play such a tiny role in WCW later on was weird to me. That said, I have no idea whether he was any good on the mic. But, even if that were the case, if you gave him a mouthpiece, could he have been a 'good' champion?

I doubt it.There was only a small window between Vader and Goldberg who were both way better as monster aces, and he didn't compare favorably to Giant or Nash who filled most of that void either. Even though Norton was better in the ring, he wasn't as impressive physically and was completely overshadowed in the charisma department by those two. His WCW ceiling was probably something close to Meng. Actutally, that would've been a great feud to see who was the world's toughest midcarder.