DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Bryan Alvarez ‏@bryanalvarez  1m

Does kind of suck that my birthday is now associated with 10 people getting axed

WHAT ABOUT ME! WHAT ABOUT ALVAREZ!

Unlike the usual where it is associated with 10 people wanting to punch him in the face  

Today it's only 9.

Having met Alvarez a couple times, I sure wanna punch him.

Back in the day (was there a day?) I worked around Alvarez at a local show as he did commentary and basically buried the product he was talking about.  When talked to about it, he blew people off that had a LOT more time in the business than him.

Fed up, I just asked him "Is Dave Meltzer nice in person?"

He wasn't happy.  Then again, nobody was there.

Somebody's EWR just got a REALLY boring stable.

I advocate TNA lumping them in a stable called the Future Endeavors, wearing team jackets that say "The" "Future" "Is" Now", and if they add a fifth member, his jacket would say "Baby!"

• Like 1

There goes my dream of Camacho being rebranded as a cross between Meng and Tazz.

Teng?  Mazz?  Taku? Hazz?

175px-Razor_Ramon_posing.jpg

Mang.

Repackage him as an astronaut and call him Tang

Combine both ideas and he can be The Mang they call Tang.

• Like 3

I'm surprised they'd bother to keep Mysterio around, though I suppose that is due to Konnan's promotion more than anything. I wonder if they'll release anyone else. It's not like NXT isn't stacked with ready to go talent.

I'm surprised they'd bother to keep Mysterio around, though I suppose that is due to Konnan's promotion more than anything. I wonder if they'll release anyone else. It's not like NXT isn't stacked with ready to go talent.

Didn't they just renew Rey's contract because he's injured again and they figure he owes them an extra year?

More like they didn't know he was under contract until everyone talked about it.

office_space_milton.png

I'm supposed to be on Main Event. They told me I was going to be on Main Event.

It's only a matter of time now before JTG burns down Titan Towers.

As a bonus for just extending his contract instead-of renewing, WWE doesn't have to pay him his downside because he's not currently injured, he's just refusing to work.  They get the best of both worlds - keeping Rey away from anyone else and not having to pay him!

• Like 1

As a bonus for just extending his contract instead-of renewing, WWE doesn't have to pay him his downside because he's not currently injured, he's just refusing to work.  They get the best of both worlds - keeping Rey away from anyone else and not having to pay him!

Wasn't it posting a pic of Rey unmasked that finally got Matt Hardy future endeavored?