DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

I don't get the Drew love either. He was incredibly uncharismatic and decided to get "good" AFTER his big push instead of doing anything with the big push.

Yeah, how dare he get better after working more matches? Why couldn't he, as a 24 year old with no experience of big time wrestling, have great matches right out of the gate and be super charismatic?

Being tall and have magnificent hair is not the same as being charismatic.

YOUSHUTR YOUR STUIPID UGLYMOUTH!!!!!

• Like 1

Bryan Alvarez ‏@bryanalvarez  1m

Does kind of suck that my birthday is now associated with 10 people getting axed

WHAT ABOUT ME! WHAT ABOUT ALVAREZ!

Unlike the usual where it is associated with 10 people wanting to punch him in the face  

This at least means Teddy gets to work on his new production of Glengarry Glenn Ross:

"Teddy, we need the leads!"

"That's IT!  YOU AL PACINO, and you old Jewish guy!  You're going to TEAM UP and face off with that ODD Couple dude that Kevin Spacey loves and Kevin Spacey in a TAG TEAM ELIMINATION SALES COMPETITION!!!!  THE WINNERS WILL BE NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS TO THE TAG TEAM TITLE!!! The losers will get a set of steak knives AND A TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH!!!!"

• Like 1

This at least means Teddy gets to work on his new production of Glengarry Glenn Ross:

"That's IT!  YOU AL PACINO, and you old Jewish guy!  You're going to TEAM UP and face off with that ODD Couple dude that Kevin Spacey loves and Kevin Spacey in a TAG TEAM ELIMINATION SALES COMPETITION!!!!  THE WINNERS WILL BE NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS TO THE TAG TEAM TITLE!!! The losers will get a set of steak knives AND A TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH!!!!"

I feel like there's some sort of Bring it On or Pitch Perfect type joke in here. Go work on that.

• Like 1

Long may you ride Playa

teddy_long_tag_team_match_8.jpg

Never noticed this before, but the shine on Teddy's head makes it look like he has the same deformed/messed up head that Darth has when he takes his helmet off in Jedi.

• Like 1

He managed Doom and was the original Black Ref.

And Orosco was an important bullpen cog on the '86 Mets and then had a lasting career as a middle reliever where, every time he pitched, people said "He's still pitching?"

• Like 1

I feel like there's some sort of Bring it On or Pitch Perfect type joke in here. Go work on that.

20 MAN OVER THE TOP NOTE ELIMINATION BATTLE ROYAL SING OFF!  WINNER BECOMES NUMBER 1 CONTENDER!!! THE 19 LOSERS WILL PARTICIPATE IN A 19 MAN ELIMINATION CHEER OFF!!! THE WINNER OF THAT WILL JOIN THE WINNER OF THAT FIRST THING IN A TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH THAT STARTS RIGHT NOW!!!!

THE REMAINING 18 PARTICIPANTS WILL COMPETE IN A SIX ON SIX ON SIX ELIMINATION TAG TEAM TRIPLE THREAT MATCH WITH THE WINNING TEAM GOING ON TO A 3 MAN OVER THE TOP ROPE BATTLE ROYAL TO SEE WHO WILL BE THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER!!!!

I don't get the Drew love either. He was incredibly uncharismatic and decided to get "good" AFTER his big push instead of doing anything with the big push.

Yeah, how dare he get better after working more matches? Why couldn't he, as a 24 year old with no experience of big time wrestling, have great matches right out of the gate and be super charismatic?

Being tall and have magnificent hair is not the same as being charismatic.

YOUSHUTR YOUR STUIPID UGLYMOUTH!!!!!

THAT'S SOME COMPELLING SHIT

I.... I kinda wanna see that.

It doesn't make a lick of sense to me, which makes me pretty sure I outsourced it to the right guy. If I had sent it Gregg's way, it would have made sense to me, but I'd probably still be reading it now.

Does kind of suck that my birthday is now associated with 10 people getting axed

"How 10 wrestlers getting axed killed Bryan Alvarez's bday" Foreword by Vince Russo.

"How 10 wrestlers getting axed killed Bryan Alvarez's bday" Foreword by Vince Russo.

Don't let Curt Hawkins hear Bryan say that.  People got fired today, idiot!

Yeah Triple H congratulated Floyd Merriweather on being the highest paid athlete in the world today.

I didn't see Hawkins chiming in on that