DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Here’s the official listing for the Sting body double, which is also being sought after:

Body double for STING Photo Double Male / 38 to 50 / Caucasian, Ethnically Ambiguous, Hispanic, Mixed, Multi-Ethnic 6’2, 250lb of pure muscle. Prefer a guy with wrestling experience, very fit. HEAVILY muscular. Slightly longer dark hair. Will have a full face of make up on. paying a higher rate as we need a GREAT double for this.

Jeff Farmer is just waiting by the phone for the call from NY.

He stood around; he listened to everything you had to say. He did everything nessicary.

Here’s the official listing for the Sting body double, which is also being sought after:

Body double for STING Photo Double Male / 38 to 50 / Caucasian, Ethnically Ambiguous, Hispanic, Mixed, Multi-Ethnic 6’2, 250lb of pure muscle. Prefer a guy with wrestling experience, very fit. HEAVILY muscular. Slightly longer dark hair. Will have a full face of make up on. paying a higher rate as we need a GREAT double for this.

"Jumpin'" Jeff Farmer??!?!

There are a lot of typos in this thing.   Here is a correction:

Body double for STING Photo Double Male / 50 to 60 /, white dude 6’2, 250lb of soft human meat. Prefer a guy with trouble walking, Reasonably fit for 60. Stocky, Slightly longer wet hair. Will have a t-shirt on at all times. paying a higher rate as we need a fully alert old man with hair and teeth.

No, NWO Sting.  Different guy.

No, NWO Sting. Different guy.

And you expect the company who hired the wrong one-legged wrestler to know this? Wow, shit in one hand, wish in the other ...

I was just talking about that with someone, coincidentally. The idea was that there would be a Hanna-Barbera style angle coming out of his concussion from that Kofi match that one time. He'd come out next week and be a really fantastic wrestler. Then a few months later Kofi would kick him in the head again and he'd go back to being the Miz.

The idea fell through when I realized they'd have to recast someone else as the Miz for those months.

I was just talking about that with someone, coincidentally. The idea was that there would be a Hanna-Barbera style angle coming out of his concussion from that Kofi match that one time. He'd come out next week and be a really fantastic wrestler. Then a few months later Kofi would kick him in the head again and he'd go back to being the Miz.

The idea fell through when I realized they'd have to recast someone else as the Miz for those months.

8-23-2012+9-17-02+AM.jpg

Unfortunately they released him last year. He should have replaced The Miz permanently, though, not only for a few months.

• Like 1

What if the Miz was like the Doctor. As soon as the current turd gets future endeavored, the WWE hired a new worker and he stays the Miz. Same memories and record, just a new guy, new ring gear and new style. THAT could make me give a shit about the Miz. That and watching a new incarnation of Stan Hansen lariat the first Miz's head off, triggering his regeneration.

"A tear, Maryse?"

• Like 1

And now fort something completely different.

Now that we've seen him in the gif thread what is Super Dragon's latest status. I know he has been incredibly injury prone. Is he full retired now? I sort of miss seeing the stiff, evil bastard from time to time.

Dragon's been mostly retired since 2008 with occasional comebacks until injuries take hold again. He destroyed his knees back in the mid RevPro days and ran into concussion issues in the 2000s. I think all the RevPro guys have retired from competition for the most part.

Why do I feel like Miz's title run exposed him and ruined his career? I don't remember him being as awful or hated before he won the WWE Championship.

He really wasn't, he was a darling here during the Miz n Morrison days and during his initial heel run after the team broke up. Then he got the belt...