DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Impact physically hurts to watch. Especially since you can totally tell that they've moved the Impact Zone from the GUTS Extreme Arena to the former set of What Would You Do?

If they had replaced their belt with a piece of the Aggro-Crag, I'd watch every week.

• Like 5

*insert snide comment from Big Fresh here*

In all seriousness, it's my own fault. Watching wrestling hasn't truly been fun for me for a long time and I keep watching out of force of habit.

This isn't new, Patrick. Or limited to wrestling. I've known you for a long time and it seems you never made the choice to be happy. And I hope you do because I think you're a really good guy.

Got a whole lot of other things in life to worry about that are more important than wrestling.  In all honesty, I miss the days when wrestling WAS my biggest concern.  Now I have a metric asston of bills and debts and health problems on my plate with near-zero idea of how to deal with them all.  This probably belongs in the F-You thread, really...

When in doubt, Haku

This might get me on some sort of list but it's not like there's this huge number of fantastic Meng/Haku matches out there. Quick whats his 5 best matches? Only a few spring to mind. Benoit, Sting, Wrestlemania w/Andre.

The cage match vs Slaughter and Blackwell. There's a lot of very good Islanders matches. They're pretty much the best non-Demolition 80s WWF tag team. There's a bunch of stuff from Montreal I've heard is good I've never actually seen. Some SWS stuff is quite good. 

This might get me on some sort of list but it's not like there's this huge number of fantastic Meng/Haku matches out there. Quick whats his 5 best matches? Only a few spring to mind. Benoit, Sting, Wrestlemania w/Andre.

The triple threat tag with FoF/Nasties/Outsiders at WW3 96.

• Like 1

-- WHO SHOULD BE THE NEXT WWE CHAMPION?

Lesnar 29.9%

Rollins 17.8%

Cesaro 15.1%

Punk 12.0%

Wyatt 7.9%

Cena 3.9%

Reigns 3.5%

Barrett 2.8%

HHH 2.4%

Orton 1.7%

Sheamus 1.6%

Ambrose 1.4%

So these employment ads were posted by WWE somewhere:

Here’s the official listing for the orchestra:

Orchestra musicians with own instruments Principal Male or Female / 18 to 70 / All Ethnicities Looking for an orchestra of 14 musicians, all with own instruments – ideally a full orchestra who play together regularly. They will be “fake” playing in the promo, music will be dubbed in. All will be wearing the face paint that Sting is known for. Must be OK with heavy face makeup. Any leads on full orchestras who would love to make some money, would be awesome!! Open to all ages (over 18) and for the most part, people will be unrecognizable.

Here’s the official listing for the Sting body double, which is also being sought after:

Body double for STING Photo Double Male / 38 to 50 / Caucasian, Ethnically Ambiguous, Hispanic, Mixed, Multi-Ethnic 6’2, 250lb of pure muscle. Prefer a guy with wrestling experience, very fit. HEAVILY muscular. Slightly longer dark hair. Will have a full face of make up on. paying a higher rate as we need a GREAT double for this.

So these employment ads were posted by WWE somewhere:

Here’s the official listing for the orchestra:

Orchestra musicians with own instruments Principal Male or Female / 18 to 70 / All Ethnicities Looking for an orchestra of 14 musicians, all with own instruments – ideally a full orchestra who play together regularly. They will be “fake” playing in the promo, music will be dubbed in. All will be wearing the face paint that Sting is known for. Must be OK with heavy face makeup. Any leads on full orchestras who would love to make some money, would be awesome!! Open to all ages (over 18) and for the most part, people will be unrecognizable.

This is the most important point.