DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

They should put it on Hunter. May as well go full heel troll with it.  Have Bryan come back and win it at SummerSlam.

Wouldn't full heel troll be putting it on someone like Ziggler then having HHH squash him for the title the next night on Raw?  Is there a better option than Ziggler for that plan?

They should put it on Hunter. May as well go full heel troll with it.  Have Bryan come back and win it at SummerSlam.

Wouldn't full heel troll be putting it on someone like Ziggler then having HHH squash him for the title the next night on Raw?  Is there a better option than Ziggler for that plan?

Seth Rollins.

Very disappointing that Bryan's reign has to go down like this.  His collective reigns have been some of the worst in history but it's not his fault.  Would it be that hard to prolong his reign until he's ready in July hopefully?  If they can drag out the shitty 3MB/Matadores program, why can't they drag that out?

I know they were backed into a corner, and hindsight being 20/20 but this makes Brie quitting look bad since at the time Bryan probably knew he wasn't ready to compete

Once I read this, I realized this whole injury thing and Forcing Brie to quit is just a set up for a Bryan heel turn on Total Divas.

1. Obviously how this is working out for Bryan is a huge fucking bummer, but in the other hand...

2. Who they put the belt on is so wide open, I'm kind of excited. I hope they go with Rollins.

3. Del Rio has no business in this match. Ziggler would have been the much better choice.

I know storyline wise it will probably be Steph that Bryan hands the belts to, but I think it would make more sense and show more importance if Vince was the one to whom he handed the belts

He doesn't have to hand the physical belt to anyone to be stripped of the title.  If he does, the correct way to do it (which they won't allow) is for him to hit her with it and drop the belt on her prone body while the crowd chants yes.