DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Thought that the $15 Survivor Series team would be fun to play with the current roster...

Book1.jpg

6 guys go 2 war and beat the shit out of each other and what do the genius smarks walk away with?"Batista wore blue!Let's leave him off our current roster fantasy Survivor Series team bank!"#dipshits

He's already off the roster on WWE.com, that's what I went by ;(

weird note: CM Punk is on there

Why is Adrian Neville, NXT champ, a dollar but perpetual loser Dolph Ziggler 2 dollars? I'd rather pay fifty cents and get Mojo Rawley as my guy to get eliminated quickly so the rest my team knows what's up then waste a dollar on Dolph.

• Like 2

Why is Adrian Neville, NXT champ, a dollar but perpetual loser Dolph Ziggler 2 dollars? I'd rather pay fifty cents and get Mojo Rawley as my guy to get eliminated quickly so the rest my team knows what's up then waste a dollar on Dolph.

And why is Seth Rollins $5 dollars and Ambrose and Reigns are $4?

And why is Seth Rollins $5 dollars and Ambrose and Reigns are $4?

evolution is a mystery

• Like 16

So with Seth Rollins joining evolution. How long until Mason Ryan is resigned as the newest member of the Shield?

Fuck that. If they want to resign a big meathead, Chris Masters is the way to go.
Roman Reigns is the big meathead. Solomon Crowe is the way to go. That's a fucking t-shirt waiting to be made.
  • Like 1

So WWE is kind of terrible of booking smaller babyfaces to look strong as champ. Part of me kind of thinks Bryan's almost better off chasing again. Part of me realizes this HAS to be blatantly wrong, but if the options are "Shitty title reign" or "Decent comeback story - chase for the title," well.....

So with Seth Rollins joining evolution. How long until Mason Ryan is resigned as the newest member of the Shield?

Fuck that. If they want to resign a big meathead, Chris Masters is the way to go.
Roman Reigns is the big meathead. Solomon Crowe is the way to go. That's a fucking t-shirt waiting to be made.

I'd be down for a reunion of the Switchblade Conspiracy. Crowe & Ambrose were an underrated team.

• Like 1

So WWE is kind of terrible of booking smaller babyfaces to look strong as champ. Part of me kind of thinks Bryan's almost better off chasing again. Part of me realizes this HAS to be blatantly wrong, but if the options are "Shitty title reign" or "Decent comeback story - chase for the title," well.....

Things were really poorly planned post Mania. They jobbed Kane to Bryan fifty times and make him the first challenger. Even if Bryan had not gotten hurt or went on vacation, he was in for an uphill climb. 

Then Shield destroys Evolution two months in a row and are forced to break them up. Maybe the post Summerslam stuff was a fluke.

Who are the best-booked smaller babyface champions in US-based major promotions (major enough to have some super heavyweights on its roster, let's say)?

The best way to make Daniel Bryan look strong would be for them to come up with an acceptable way for Daniel Bryan to stick Stephanie in the Yes Lock, then have Bryan successfully and decisively fend off HHH when he comes looking for revenge.

I can't believe I'm saying this and I will probably regret saying it, but in the case Bryan can't defend the title I think I actually wouldn't mind a short Triple H title reign.

Even though the match already happened at Wrestlemania, I think it would still provide for the best story upon Bryan's eventual return.

Who else is there even to put it on?

Cena or Orton? God, no!

Cesaro seems to actually have lost steam since being put together with Heyman.

As much as I like Rollins, it's still hard to imagine him as World Champion and it still seems to be just a bit too soon for Reigns as well.

I think Triple H or Brock would be the best choices. It's got to be someone that people would pay to see Bryan beat back when he returns. Coming back from neck surgery to face the 1 in 21 and 1 is pretty much the best underdog story since...um... Wrestlemania, I guess.

Bryan vs Brock sounds like the greatest thing ever. I just wish they'd pony up and pay Brock to work a couple of Raws. I want something like Bryan/Cena vs Brock/Cesaro on the Raw before Summerslam.

I also want Brock to get his win back from Cena.