DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Are your pants ruined again?

Let me check. SON OF A...WHAT DO YOU KNOW AND WHO ARE YOU WORKING WITH?????

AM I IN THE LEFTOVERS?????

Just gathering relevant data to try and help solve this mystery.

I hope this isn't a PPV spoiler, but I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case...

Lana's skirt fits extremely well. I'm taking it as an admission that she wants to have my children.

I'm taking it as an admission that

She wants to watch Rusev shoot on you and beat you within an inch of your life.

Unless she has bodyguards for that sort of thing, of course.

This is the internet, the only place in the world(other than my own mind) where a woman who looks like that would ever want to have my children. At least humor me man, damn.

• Like 1

I hope this isn't a PPV spoiler, but I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case...

Lana's skirt fits extremely well. I'm taking it as an admission that she wants to have my children.

I'm taking it as an admission that

She wants to watch Rusev shoot on you and beat you within an inch of your life.

Unless she has bodyguards for that sort of thing, of course.

For making me read this and the rest of these stupid posts, I should ruin both of your lives by replying to this the way I would with my other gay friends around. 

I should.  But won't.

What the hell is he wearing? Seriously, wow.

I believe those are rash guards. so you don't get mat burn. You get 3 sets of them in the BJJ starters kit, with an Affliction shirt and a shitty attitude...

• Like 4

Guys, I had another one of my blackouts.  I'm trying to remember what was the last thing I saw/heard.

Let's see.  I remember Lana coming out on the stage...I remember her saying something..."something something your pathetic insignificance....something something...I laugh at your...something...need the grip of a strong hand"[then the blackness]

Any ideas what might be happening here?

We have a preliminary report:

When Lana begins speaking of Putin and Rusev, you naturally feel fear, causing a severe panic attack, where you simultaneously empty your bladder and pass out.  At least, that's the working theory.  Try to think happy thoughts when you are next confronted by Lana.

• Like 1

And what was the common demonitator in both situations? I wonder who that could be

The WWE Title?

I like to bash Triple H as much as the next guy but hasnt he been public about how vocal he was not to go after Rock/Hogan? Both him and Jericho have been saying for years that the fought it until the 11th hour.

There was a clip on botchamania I think that showed him saying the title match should've gone last in one interview and then immediately after showing a clip from another interview where he said the exact opposite.