DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

WWE.com has a great article about the best masked wrestlers of all time that is fantastic until a list that includes El Santo and Ultimo Dragon has Kane and Rey as 2 and 1. 

If you thought there was even the slightest chance Rey wasn't going to be #1 on that list when you opened it, then you need to give Johnny his stash back.

Watching the WWE 25 GREATEST RIVALRIES doc, and I don't think I've seen a more complete and ridiculous case of revisionist history than Cody Rhodes talking about the fan reaction to the build to the WM XXV main event and especially the match itself.

Wait til Punk talks about Hogan vs Savage.

To be fair, they made the same mistake putting Cena/Miz after HHH/Taker at XXVII, and got the same result.

Or maybe that was just putting Miz in the main event.

That had to be because of Rock's involvement.

I'm of two minds, actually.

I'm a big Punk fan, and if he does comeback, hey, that'd be cool, especially if he's healed up and remotivated. 

If he doesn't, after people convinced themselves he will?  That's fun too.

I highly doubt he does.

I hope this isn't a PPV spoiler, but I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case...

Lana's skirt fits extremely well. I'm taking it as an admission that she wants to have my children.

I'm taking it as an admission that

She wants to watch Rusev shoot on you and beat you within an inch of your life.

Unless she has bodyguards for that sort of thing, of course.

I hope this isn't a PPV spoiler, but I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case...

Lana's skirt fits extremely well. I'm taking it as an admission that she wants to have my children.

I'm taking it as an admission that

She wants to watch Rusev shoot on you and beat you within an inch of your life.

Unless she has bodyguards for that sort of thing, of course.

If your sleeping with Rusev, do you *NEED* bodyguards?

Guys, I had another one of my blackouts.  I'm trying to remember what was the last thing I saw/heard.

Let's see.  I remember Lana coming out on the stage...I remember her saying something..."something something your pathetic insignificance....something something...I laugh at your...something...need the grip of a strong hand"[then the blackness]

Any ideas what might be happening here?