DVDVR Message Board

The 2014 NBA Finals

Dolfan in NYC

Beadle being happy is a reason to root for Miami too.

Just remind her that she had to crawl back to ESPN with her tail between her legs.  Otherwise, she'd just be some unemployed random blonde who got half-drunk while chasing behind some Packers' man meat in a parking lot. Seriously, how do you f*ck up a gig like she had with NBC? Even Erin Andrews did better than that!

If she's jumping up and down, I'll cheer for the Spurs forever. Forever.

Which Spur is she screaming 'I just want to get fucked tonight' at thou?

I hope it's Matt Bonner.

Words can't express the sheer glee I have at LeBron losing.

And not just the Hest losing. But getting demolished and embarrassed.

This finals was just a Spurs revenge fantasy for last year executed perfectly.

Who left the door open?  We were in here, playing naked Twister and drinking boxed wine like civilized people, then some dude who's been ghost for the last decade comes breezing in with a Scrabble board and mango vodka like he hasn't been gone for ages.  Nobody's got time for that!  :D  ;)

Is clay Matthews there wearing a spurs jersey?

• Like 1

Who left the door open?  We were in here, playing naked Twister and drinking boxed wine like civilized people, then some dude who's been ghost for the last decade comes breezing in with a Scrabble board and mango vodka like he hasn't been gone for ages.  Nobody's got time for that!  :D  ;)

Wine? There are minors here!

Someone else can think of the children.  Helen Lovejoy, I am not.

Just call it Jesus juice and it'll be all good.

Dude said he wasn't going to drag out the decision and then LeBron hems and haws around when he's going to give an answer. That's it.

Getting hyper-defensive is why there is such a divide on LBJ as a player.

I think you may be reading a bit much into his press conference.  He just finished losing a tough series, and his nerves are shot right now.  Plus, he doesn't want to give too much of an answer in that setting.

If he books air time with Jim Gray for July, then we can be afraid. :)

Guest The Magnificent 7

Last year having victory snatched hurt.  This was incredible.  Nearly wept when Timmy went into the crowd and bearhugged David. 

Awesome team, probably my favorite Spurs team yet. 

I hate LeBron, but he showed class from him congratulating all the Spurs at the end all the way to his press conference.  I don't think I'll ever like him, but he offered no excuses and admitted the Spurs were the better team. 

If only the media had the same class.  The Spurs win and they elect to show him walking to the locker room in closeup instead of the Spurs celebrating on the court. 

Kawhi is the man. He even turned out better than what I had him doing on NBA 2K11. 

Tiago Split Her. UPTOP!

• Like 1

I'm not really surprise he didn't tell us his destination plans an hour or so after losing the finals.  I know a lot people's free agency timelines depend on "what will Lebron do?", but any type of declarative statement after the game would not be a good business move and/or just something to hold over his head anyway.

Getting hyper-defensive is why there is such a divide on LBJ as a player.

Not being defensive but even if I was, I don't see how that's why that is a divide on him as a basketball player.  That doesn't make sense. It would make more sense if it was in regard to liking or disliking him as a person.