DVDVR Message Board

Pages, Panels, Pin-ups... Covers

Brian Fowler

f64cb9e5b95cf09c4b0659b8a1a27c50.jpg

batmanlilgotham1_halloweenlesson.jpg&ehk

74f88f3072531683ab70b32646b623ed.jpg

While looking for Dustin Nguyen art, I found this and thought of my friend @Craig H as his Birthday is on Halloween. It's from Batman: Li'l Gotham and I recommend it as an all ages Batman book, it's funny and sweet. There's also Batman references the fanatics like me will spot.

• 2 weeks later...

uqwcwsJLEAz98yUskFFdsydT_Ywq3E347vlcFkqm

lmtdbuq2LE_m7LIs98bV4yfSMOdApugn2rWpfKMd

When Ben Reilly was treat well in the 1990s after getting character assassinated in The Clone Conspiracy, Ben Reilly: The Scarlet Spider and now The Amazing Spider-Man Beyond. The only bright spot we've had is the current Ben Reilly: Spider-Man miniseries by legendary JM DeMatteis going back to the time Ben Reilly was Spider-Man in the 1990s. Apart from that, Ben should have stayed dead. 

On 4/2/2022 at 12:11 PM, The Natural said:

uqwcwsJLEAz98yUskFFdsydT_Ywq3E347vlcFkqm

lmtdbuq2LE_m7LIs98bV4yfSMOdApugn2rWpfKMd

When Ben Reilly was treat well in the 1990s after getting character assassinated in The Clone Conspiracy, Ben Reilly: The Scarlet Spider and now The Amazing Spider-Man Beyond. The only bright spot we've had is the current Ben Reilly: Spider-Man miniseries by legendary JM DeMatteis going back to the time Ben Reilly was Spider-Man in the 1990s. Apart from that, Ben should have stayed dead. 

FO1ok3jXwAIHoBs?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1