a

a

a

a

a

a

a

sigh:

A man in his underwear I guess. I don't know Fuck you, Dave Batista.  This is, like, the only thing I have in my life that's mine.  You had a main event contract signing during the overrun, you lazy piece of....YOU HAVE A PLATFORM FOR WEARING BIZARRE OUTFITS THAT MOST OF US WOULD KILL FOR! THAT SOME OF US ACTIVELY FANTASY DRESS FOR IN OUR MINDS! Right guys?  Other people here have a list of contract-signing outfits in mind, right? 

Shit.

• Like 2

I actually enjoyed this show for the most part. I dug Bray trying to murder Lawler. Alicia Fox continues to be awesome. The Evolution beatdown on the Shield was nice. I'm digging Bo so far. And I never tire of Steph being an insincere bitch.

I seriously wondered if Batista has genitalia after he came out in those paunts. I didn't watch much of the tag match but didn't notice a similarity... maybe that WAS his Fashion Watch piece for you? Skivvies that retract your junk into your lower torso? Does that count?

• Like 1

BATISTA FASHION WAAA

A

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

sigh:

A man in his underwear I guess. I don't know Fuck you, Dave Batista.  This is, like, the only thing I have in my life that's mine.  You had a main event contract signing during the overrun, you lazy piece of....YOU HAVE A PLATFORM FOR WEARING BIZARRE OUTFITS THAT MOST OF US WOULD KILL FOR! THAT SOME OF US ACTIVELY FANTASY DRESS FOR IN OUR MINDS! Right guys?  Other people here have a list of contract-signing outfits in mind, right? 

Shit.

He could have at least busted out the hipster glasses and a fedora.

As I said on Twitter:  I can't believe they showed that replay of Torito's tail getting ripped off.  They should have cut to a horrified Sean Mooney in the event center.

I am more disturbed by them showing the backstage segment that implied that the doctor shoved the tail up Torito's ass to put it back on.

BATISTA FASHION WAAA

A

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

sigh:

A man in his underwear I guess. I don't know Fuck you, Dave Batista. This is, like, the only thing I have in my life that's mine. You had a main event contract signing during the overrun, you lazy piece of....YOU HAVE A PLATFORM FOR WEARING BIZARRE OUTFITS THAT MOST OF US WOULD KILL FOR! THAT SOME OF US ACTIVELY FANTASY DRESS FOR IN OUR MINDS! Right guys? Other people here have a list of contract-signing outfits in mind, right?

Shit.

FWIW ... I always sign my teaching agreements in a bathrobe.

With my last name on it.

As I said on Twitter:  I can't believe they showed that replay of Torito's tail getting ripped off.  They should have cut to a horrified Sean Mooney in the event center.

I am more disturbed by them showing the backstage segment that implied that the doctor shoved the tail up Torito's ass to put it back on.

From what I know from people who went to ag college, most livestock issues are resolved by shoving your hand up something's or someone's ass.  So, I think we should just call it a pretty reasonable guess on that guy's part.

To me - the six man looks pretty formulaic. Two early eliminations for the Shield. Reigns gets beat up a bit, babyface comeback, eliminates Orton and Batista, looks like he's about to beat HHH, sledgehammer shot. Posing and water spitting.

See the point in terms of where they want to get to - a HHH/Reigns singles match, but that sounds so much more boring than last month.

I can't remember the last time someone came out with the American flag and didn't get a pop. Zach Ryder managed to do that. He probably would have gotten a pop if he did a Wild eyed southern boy Tracy Smothers cosplay though.

I liked the Bo debut, Alicia being awesome and the Shield/Evolution stuff. Everything else was pretty dull. I can't beileve how much Cesaro has fallen. The biggest mistake WWE did was not turning him face at the post Mania raw.

Alicia Fox was definitely the highlight of the show. Always enjoy the Adam Rose Party. Felt bad for Maddox but liked the closing shot of HHH & Steph standing tall on the stage with the Demon lurking behind. Thought Cena's promo did a good job making the PPV match seem like a bigger deal. Evolution/Shield stuff is always good.. wish Evolution wasn't ending so soon, Orton/Batista as a team has been really working for them lately. Also glad to see the Rhodes Brothers involved in something important again for once, Cody ruled it backstage.

Skinny Jeans Sellout and RKBlows was the highlight of RAW until this happened (at least of what I saw since I passed out when Steph came out to prattle on the 2nd time)

tumblr_n67kl5XZYg1srbyoyo1_400.gif

LIE OF THE NIGHT:

Michael Cole: "...and Rob Van Damme using his quickness there..."

Of course, you didn't get the whole thing unless you had access to the unfiltered, unedited, Deadspin feed where that was followed by:

Michael Cole [into his headphones] "Vince, Hey Vince...do I have to say Van Damme is quick every time?  I mean it's complete horse shit....Yes, sir.  Yes...I see, sir.  Yes, Of course....so you want it that way every time?  I was just checking....Yes, sir. 34 inches, sir.  I know I could work on that, sir.  Now?  Out loud?  Okay, sir here goes.  I'm a fat little chubblebum who needs to keep his mouth shut until mamma says I can have one baby carrot dipped in peanut butter.  How was that, sir?  Yes, sir.  Thank you, sir."

THIS is why we have an internet.

As an aside, RAW has sucked (according to the write-ups here) since I dropped Dish Network and can't watch it anymore. I'm sorry, fellas.

My thoughts on Raw

I think "thoughts" is sort of generous here. Maybe "Pavlovian response" or "sectarian reflex" or "hormonal instinct."

Nah more her charisma and at the time of her on indies prodigious ring skill. She has fans all over the World too so calling this an Irish thing is a bit weak. Her Bailey and Bailey have been the best reviewed thing on NXT live events the past 3 weeks too but keep doing this gimmick for some reason, Matt D.

Would love to hear what matches you've seen of her, Matthew.