DVDVR Message Board

The Bridge

Jrag

I'm still a couple weeks behind on watching this but wanted to post some thoughts.  This show is killing people off & introducing new characters like crazy.  I'm having trouble seeing how this show will go past one season unless it resolves the original storyline & moves on to others.  But the whole premise of Ruiz being involved with El Paso is mainly due to the one case.  To me the original case has gotten kind of muddled as it's been overtaken by the drama w/ Tate & Ruiz's family but I guess they have tied them together as all one thing.  I'm still completely enthralled with this show but once Tate gets his come-uppance, the main storyline is kind of done.  I'm quite interested in how the whole tunnel storyline goes but the MILF character has gotten kind of muddled.  When she was first introduced it was portrayed as she wanted nothing to do with anything illegal, now she's killing people with no remorse?  Also interested in where the Matthew Lillard storyline goes although I guess the meat of his connection to things has been kind of removed.  I have virtually no interest in the storyline with Linder & the Mexican women.

Edit: IMDB is reporting a 13 ep. season with it returning in 2014

All-in-all I really enjoyed the show, but the last three episodes were just kinda there.  After they apprehended Tate, the show just kinda floated the rest of the season. 

They also never really connected what the tunnel has to do with the missing girls.

For that matter... they never connected what Tate had to do with either of them.