Preliminary card (Facebook)

Featherweight

Rani Yahya vs. Josh Clopton

Welterweight

Viscardi Andrade vs. Bristol Marunde

Light Heavyweight

Ednaldo Oliveira vs. Francimar Barroso

Thales Leites vs. Tom Watson for the linear BAMMA middleweight title I see

The fights below Machida vs. Davis has to be the most Fuel TV oriented lineup that is not on Fuel.

Fucking bullshit judging. I can't believe I went from someone who really didn't like Machida to now thinking he gets robbed by the judges. Machida fucked up Davis for nearly 3 rounds. Unbelievable.

What in the fuck?! Chris Watts scores round 1 for Lyoto, but later scores round 3 for Davis? Terrible.

That's really fucked up, as round three was the only one I thought Lyoto really won. . .Davis took him down a couple of times in 1-2, but couldn't in round three. . .Not saying Davis clearly won either, but I can see how the judges would score that way. .

Davis got two takedowns, spent about a minute on top, and did nothing else. He's a terrible fucking fighter and Bones is going to obliterate him and his embarrassing facial hair.

These are the top dudes of that division.  Which is why it's so lame.  Davis can't do anything except go for takedowns and hope to control his opponent.  Machida has a lot of ability but he's not big or strong for 205, so the only real way he can win is to dance around and catch dudes off-balance.  Gustafsson ain't no good, he's just tall, Shogun is completely shot at this point.  I would not be surprised if he lost to Sonnen, he damn near lost to Brandon Vera.  Rashad should probably be at MW.  Glover is the only real bright spot in that division outside of the champ.