DVDVR Message Board

Raw 5-12-14

MGFanJay

And the best part of the gimmick is the smile and the fact it's not quite as anti-american as it is pro-russian. The best promo was about how Mother Russia would keep all of our information safe. I think the idea that Russia knows what's best for us is more primal than the idea that Russia is simply better than us. There's something very cold war about that, the idea that the Party knows best and just wants to help us or what not. 

I only caught Ryback/Sheamus, the six man and the main event and they all kicked ass. 

The Shield reminds me of how I felt when DX turned face against the Nation. I feel no reason to cheer for the Shield and I want Evolution to kick the shit out of them. 

I love The Shield and all, but I'm ready to mark the hell out when Sheamus runs out and gives every single one of them a Brogue kick.

What in the living hell is wrong with both of you?

It appears that Evolution is just a mystery to you.

I thought Evolution was "Your Listerine."

Lana's villainous accent is the best thing about the entire gimmick. 

Geez, between this and the people not getting why Alicia Fox was amazing last night, some of you need to start putting some T-Plus in your cart.

OHHHH HELLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

By gimmick, I'm talking about the entire Rusev gimmick, and the simple fact of the matter is that that booty probably just doesn't bring ya flagpole to full salute as quickly when she turns back into a Florida girl.