DVDVR Message Board

WELCOME TO THE DEATH VALLEY DRIVER VIDEO REVIEW #171

Nope - we are not lying

DVDVR #171

We (Okay - I) tried something new and that link above has lots of embedded Youtube links. So it will take a minute to load. I think it should work. It isn't perfect but I had others look at it and all the non-pulled videos appeared to show. I will still fiddle with cleaning up the HTML but that is my OCD and no reason to deny you reading this.

Also - to make life easier, we present

A BASICALLY TEXT ONLY FILE THAT WON'T DESTROY YOUR COMPUTER

There is no cover for this issue... at least not yet but baby steps people.

• Like 13

Aren't they all technically "Singles Going Steady" now? Or perhaps I'm unfamiliar with what that means...

RIPPA went with a theme.  SGS is the Random Match Bin- thus they would be slightly outside of the SGS.. 

Aren't they all technically "Singles Going Steady" now? Or perhaps I'm unfamiliar with what that means...

You are not wrong - it is more a "legacy" term right now.

And I needed a way to categorize the random stuff Dean was doing as opposed to my Youtube journeys

Well, that clears out a lot of stuff!  

DVDVR 172 goes up June 1st.  It will be gigantic.

Fuck June 1

IT WILL BE EARLIER!!!!

(or later - let's not get ahead of ourselves)

With the help of the network and the internet it may be fun to relive the 170 old school DVDVR's

The new format looks amazing, can't wait to start it. Thanks for your hard work Rippa, Phil, Dean and whoever else is involved in the creation of the new 171!

EDIT: Well it seems I have not visited the main page in quite some time. I hope the old DVDVR's could be uploaded in the new format with video links at some point.

For the official pervs record, the woman in the final review seems to be Francoise according to the old Hustle site which is still active years after the fed died.

With the help of the network and the internet it may be fun to relive the 170 old school DVDVR's

The new format looks amazing, can't wait to start it. Thanks for your hard work Rippa, Phil, Dean and whoever else is involved in the creation of the new 171!

EDIT: Well it seems I have not visited the main page in quite some time. I hope the old DVDVR's could be uploaded in the new format with video links at some point.

Actually, it has always been there; http://www.deathvalleydriver.com/dvdvr
  • Like 1

This .... man, not to be all quizzeer about it or nothin', ut this made me feel about 10, 15 yrs younger. At least. Here's to the Road To 200mania!!!~!

One nit to pick.  Ohio Valley Wrestling is in Kentucky, not Ohio (Louisville, to be exact).  

So, that kind of makes the possibility of what the "poop" in the pool might be even scarier.  

We now have a cover

DVDVR171cover.jpg

Done by the wonderful CRZ - who said that he started that cover back in 2009. So that seemed even more perfect.

The youtube links (and the Network) will make this the first DVDVR I go all the way through.
On match number 1 right now on my phone.

Outstanding!

Cactus taking a Dangerous BAAACK DROOOP-aaaa on the floor is nuts!

The Cactus/Jumbo match was fun. That back bump from the apron never fails to make me cringe though. Kind of weird seeing Foley in (for him) pretty good shape.

Cheerleader Melissa/Makoto was fun as well. I really like that handspring knee drop Makoto pulled out.

Hey cool, I just saw Dean mentioned the old DVDVRs are still in existence on the last page. Now, after digging into them, someone needs to remind me at the end of the month to watch Fritz Von Erich vs. Giant Baba in B&W on the Youtubes and review it.