DVDVR Message Board

Build a moveset for Roman Reigns

Polish Hammer renamed THE HAMMER OF JUSTICE. I mean it's right there people. In fact why they aren't called the Superman punch that I don't know.

Other moves he should do.

Jacknife Powerbomb. He's got that Kevin Nash type swag to just pick up a guy and dump him.

• Like 1

I don't consider it to be all that similar.  I don't really think it fits Reigns either, to be honest.

Does he really need much of a moveset,.  Edge never had much of one late his career.  My memory of most Edge matches once he got past the E&C phase and began main-eventing is: brawl, brawl, beg off, cheap heel cheating tactic, brawl, spear

(That's not a knock on Edge, btw.  He was almost always entertaining as a heel.  I probably like his stuff more than most.)

Yeah, way too many power moves being suggested here, although I like the idea of him stealing the STJoe.  Reigns should be getting over with sudden, smart violence.  I want to see him doing stuff like looking as if he's turning his back on his opponent only to wheel round for a spinning lariat of doom.

Remember when Angle first signed with TNA and Orton started breaking out the Olympic/Angle Slam as a transition spot?

Reigns should do that with the Go To Sleep.

Angle signed with TNA in 2006. Orton didn't start doing the Angle Slam until years and years afterward, like 2010/2011. 

It seems like you're implying it was some sort of shot at Angle out of spite when that makes no sense.

Remember when Angle first signed with TNA and Orton started breaking out the Olympic/Angle Slam as a transition spot?

Reigns should do that with the Go To Sleep.

Angle signed with TNA in 2006. Orton didn't start doing the Angle Slam until years and years afterward, like 2010/2011. 

It seems like you're implying it was some sort of shot at Angle out of spite when that makes no sense.

They could do the Samoan torch pass, and use the Rock Bottom.  I also like the STJoe, and would love to see him use a Rainmaker set up for it.

Someone should use the torture rack or torture rack backbreaking instead of one of the Bellas. What about the Tiger Driver, the sit out version? It looked sick when Ahmed Johnson killed a random Nation of Domination member at RR'97 with it.

I think Roman could do a mean rolling elbow and might be able to get it over in the WWE (since everyone steals Japanese moves, why not the best one?). He could even do Kerry Von Erich's discus punch -- since the Superman punch is getting over big.

You call that a Tornado Bomb? This is a Tornado Bomb: