DVDVR Message Board

Build a moveset for Roman Reigns

I think Roman could do a mean rolling elbow and might be able to get it over in the WWE (since everyone steals Japanese moves, why not the best one?). He could even do Kerry Von Erich's discus punch -- since the Superman punch is getting over big.

• Like 1

I think Roman could do a mean rolling elbow and might be able to get it over in the WWE (since everyone steals Japanese moves, why not the best one?). He could even do Kerry Von Erich's discus punch -- since the Superman punch is getting over big.

If he's gonna steal Japanese moves he should steal Kensuke Sasaki's moves. No one does them and Kensuke is also a guy that's presented like he's 10cm taller than he actually is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUP997cVm6Y

He should also steal Steve Williams' Oklahoma Stampede and SITOUT Gutwrench Powerbomb. Give the guy some Dr.Death tapes it'll be for the best.

• Like 1

Hey, WWE, if you're reading this, your performance center just found it's trainers. We're going to need six figures, access to ALL of your tape library, and meatball subs for all...

So, we can all pretty much assume that Roman Reigns is getting strapped to a rocket and a big push is on the way. With that said, what should he add to his arsenal to be ready for longer, top-of-the-card singles matches.

His moves of note are: the spear, the charging/jumping clothesline, the Superman punch, and that killer looking drop kick from the floor to the apron.

What else should he add that would work for him as he heads up the card and a single.

One that I'd add right off the bat is a hanging vertical suplex. He' strong as an ox but still has that tall, lean build that always made Barry Windham/Lex Luger suplexes look bitchin'.

That move has been botched so much that it is no longer a dropkick. It is a one footed kick to the face. LOL

He probably did a dropkick the first two times he attempted it on tv

I've noticed that too. I wonder why he changed it. Maybe the dropkick was too dangerous like he couldn't protect the other guy if he went in with both feet as opposed to one?

Stomach claw

But in all seriousness, the on-the-shoulders spin-out-into-neckbreaker move that Albert either used to do, or used to be given on Smackdown games would be pretty cool. Sure it has a less cumbersome name as well.

Stomach claw

But in all seriousness, the on-the-shoulders spin-out-into-neckbreaker move that Albert either used to do, or used to be given on Smackdown games would be pretty cool. Sure it has a less cumbersome name as well.

Kind of like a Torture Rack bomb but ending in a neckbreaker?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbzfRDcL8vc

A muscle buster would be good too but I think Cody uses it and it might be a little too visually close to the Shellshock. I like the suggestion of a Doctor Bomb as long as Swagger isn't using it anymore.

Stomach claw

Kind of like a Torture Rack bomb but ending in a neckbreaker?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbzfRDcL8vc

A muscle buster would be good too but I think Cody uses it and it might be a little too visually close to the Shellshock. I like the suggestion of a Doctor Bomb as long as Swagger isn't using it anymore.

Yeah, something along those lines.