DVDVR Message Board

FAT MAN TOP 50!! Pimp your fatboy

DEAN

Guest Edwin

I wonder whatever happened to our man Osamu...

James

He started doing MMA in DEEP similar to the video you posted previously and has worked in most recent years in worked shoot style matches in Kingdom Ehrgeiz which is still around. He wrestled Minowaman on one of their shows from last year.

The picture thread brought up the interesting case of one Scott 'Flash' Norton.  Clearly he has a body weight North of 300 pounds but is a human being made of boulder be considered fat?  You be the judge!

Fat guy wrestling is my absolute favorite thing. And since nobody else has mentioned him, I will nominate Kraneo baby! He is the former Alebrije, except now he is sponsored by Golden Corral (I assume). What's so great is he always busts ass in all his matches, and I like to think it's because he gets tons of shit backstage for his appearance, so he goes out of his way to look like the best guy in a six man every week to justify it. 

At about 17:30 here he bumps big to the floor and taking a cool bump into the ropes:

• Like 1

Was browsing YouTube to find more support for my Jim Diehard vote on page 1, and rediscovered this gem. Pretty sure I submitted this in the 2013 matches thread, just three enormous dudes dominating their opponents. The end stretch on poor Ho Ho Lun is pure fat boy goodness.

• Like 2

Is that the only footage of the McGuire twins on the internet?  I remember searching for anything with them a few years and getting absolutely nothing.