DVDVR Message Board

FAT MAN TOP 50!! Pimp your fatboy

DEAN

In lucha, Popitekus deserves a spot along with Porky, but I'll leave main supporter Phil to make the case for him if he cares to.

I am sad that Adrian Adonis would be easily disqualified. We might have to make a top ten of guys that just blew the fuck up, like him and Foley. It'll be like an "honorable mention" list. 

No one in the last 15 years come close to Umaga....there aren't many matches that top Umaga/Cena at Royal Rumble. Fantastic in every respect: the character, aggression, athleticism, the MANAGER, moves.....just awesome..

If we're filling out a top 50- Cannonball Grizzly is pretty great, specifically his last 10 years or so smushing guys around Europe. What I like is that he's not content just mashing his lard into folks, he's also got the dastardly cheating and insulting the crowd stuff too.

"I may be fat but at least I'm not Austrian, shut it"

This has Mexx in it too, as Max Moran, they seem to work each other a lot. Butlins holiday camp is heated. The wee girl reacting all through the match and especially at the end is fantastic too.

Guest Edwin

I know Dick Togo doesn't qualify, but if he did, you know he'd easily take this as he's just above everyone mentioned here by a pretty big margine.

are we counting Bray Wyatt as fat for the purposes of this list? I'm guessing Barry Windham never got into fat boy country in the 90s

There are only two kinds of people who wear Hawaiian shirts: Gay guys and big fat party animals and Bray Wyatt doesn't like a gay man to me.