DVDVR Message Board

What non-girl wrestler could you beat up?

But all of us?

There would be some massive heel miscommunication. He'd be up in the Piranisizer and end up pushing the poor bastard into the "Fowler Stench." Or maybe the "Farwell, My Lovely." Then someone would take an errant Monster Rippa to the face.

• Like 2

DVDVR posters,

You've made me happy and proud. This thread is a magical place, started by me, but built by you. When I eventually win "cuddliest poster 2014" (and yes, I'm aiming high but I'm going for it) I will carry that title proudly as I represent you in places on the internet that don't discuss Pac's torn anus and "Yoshi the Barbarian."

With all of this said, at 6'1" 222lbs and some training, I would probably choke the Miz out, see him driven before me and hear the lamentations of his woman.

EDIT: I should mention that my avatar is actually a picture of me on a bad day. This means I also have viking beard powers to add to Miz-busting bad assery.

I feel pretty good about running in circles around Batista until he gets winded.

Also feel secure enough that after sitting through Wrestlemania 27 I feel I could take Michael Cole.

Keep in mind, I am a practitioner of the George Constanza rule of fighting. Poke to the eyes, scratch, bite, do what I gotta do.

2 1/2 before Batista makes him swim with the fishes.

EDIT: and thinking on my post from yesterday, me fighting Brock Lesnar might be the worlds greatest assisted suicide.

Fairly certain I could beat up all of Chikara apart from Eddie Kingston and Crossbones.

Best answer. I'm pretty sure most people could go Streets of Rage style through most of the rosters of Chikara and PWG

Yeah he stole the Chikara answer from me. PWG is a different story though. Guys like Cage, Elgin, and Mack are match up problems.

What a silly topic though. A more realistic thread would be which posters could say run a mile.

• Like 1

Fairly certain I could beat up all of Chikara apart from Eddie Kingston and Crossbones.

Best answer. I'm pretty sure most people could go Streets of Rage style through most of the rosters of Chikara and PWG

Yeah he stole the Chikara answer from me. PWG is a different story though. Guys like Cage, Elgin, and Mack are match up problems.

What a silly topic though. A more realistic thread would be which posters could say run a mile.

We're internet wrestling nerds. Run a mile? And you say "what wrestler can you beat up" is silly?

2 1/2 before Batista makes him swim with the fishes.

EDIT: and thinking on my post from yesterday, me fighting Brock Lesnar might be the worlds greatest assisted suicide.

Forget death by cop, sign me up for death by Brock.

"Run a mile."

grouchomarx.jpg

There aren't enough "Likes" combined in all the posters registered on the board to do this justice.

Whenever you're out of likes for me, you can always just take a few away from Jae as a nice gesture of appreciation.   He's catching  up, you know!