DVDVR Message Board

What non-girl wrestler could you beat up?

So now I am thinking piranesi is saying I could get Ian Mckellen which might be the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me.

And to keep this on topic - I guess I could rope-a-dope Batista and let him punch me in the face till he tears a pec

• Like 2

How crippled is the Hulkster?  I"m thinking he's crippled enough that he might be vulnerable.  If nothing else, I'll try to knock him onto his back and run away walk slowly to safety while Hulkster thrashes about like a turtle on his back.  If I've underestimated Hogan and he does manage to get back to his feet, I'll attempt to lull him into a false sense of security by letting him murder me.

Then I strike... I mean, my heirs strike.  In court.  They'll get a nice payday out of the wrongful death suit.

So now I am thinking piranesi is saying I could get Ian Mckellen which might be the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me.

From what I hear, Sir Ian isn't a hard lay to get if you know the right things to say.

hint: Mention the words "Richard Harris" and  "melodramatic queen" in the same sentence.

I DO think I could get Nash to chase me by saying bad things about his hair. That's half the battle right there. 

And didn't Sin Cara II just get the better of Sheamus in a backstage brouhaha.

I could take Flair as long as I tricked him to get on the top rope first.  And not fall for it when he starts begging off.

Flair's easy to take.  Ambush him after happy hour. 

If you want to fight a drunk, crazy person, you go ahead.  Let me know how that works out, I'm sure everything will work out OK.

All you people saying Nash are acting like if you got to meet him you'd instantly be bros and hang out and shit

maybe that's just me.  I think me and Nash would be bros, making fun of short people and shit

At this point in my life, with bad knees, way overweight, in terrible shape?  Probably close to none of them.

15 years ago when I worked out everyday, was in pretty good shape, and walked around at 6'1" 260?  Probably more than a few.