DVDVR Message Board

General Youtube Nonsense

This is my favorite all-time Youtube clip.  It even features one of our very own DVDVRers as the producer, although I cannot remember which one for the life of me.  Identify yourself!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Paul Sheer is sneakily becoming the real superstar of Earwolf, THE LEAGUE, pretty much everything:

It's weird, I used to think of him as sort of clumsy and goofy and not as naturally funny as some of the other people he works with.  like, he's not a wordsmith like PFT, or good with impressions like Adomian, or as surrealistically creative as Andy Daley, or as quickwitted as Kroll, or as outlandish as Mantzoukas. 

But the more I re-listen to old How Did This Get Mades and other podcasts he's been on, the more it's his stuff that makes me laugh the most.  He really grows on you. 

He's the only one on Earwolf who I stop and listen to the commercials for, even though they all try to make them funny.  I just really want to see him become obscenely successful and rich.  Like, I'm cheering for him to win Hollywood.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Mighty Pop-A-Lots were a breakdancing outfit from around DC. They made an instructional video this is absolutely insane.

I strongly -- STRONGLY -- recommend the lesson in miming that starts around the 23 minute mark. It is so absurdly entertaining. One of the Pop-A-Lots explains what miming is and then does these completely ridiculous mime faces.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are the dumbest shit I have ever watched.

I enjoyed it very much.

If you like this kind of stuff, you should check out the L.A. Beast.

Here he's eating a cactus:

Here he's eating diarrhea causing gummy bears: