DVDVR Message Board

General Youtube Nonsense

This apparently happened a few days ago Chicago. Cab gets hit by SUV. Cabbie calls out SUV. SUV doesn't want to deal with this. So much fail.

EDIT:So now the word is the driver was a 19 year old kid who stole the car. 

The final episode of the Portuguese version of Wheel of Fortune circa 1994. A lot is lost in translation, but bear with me on this one and enjoy one of the most insane things I've ever watched on TV. Ever.

This is what I expect Bill O'Reilly to do, whenever he puts on his last show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So as per usual Canadians are awesome. Warning - you are about to head into a very heavy dust area

Great idea, but I'm sure the guy who wished for socks and underwear was devastated inside, when those two unpacked their new 50" television.

So as per usual Canadians are awesome. Warning - you are about to head into a very heavy dust area

Great idea, but I'm sure the guy who wished for socks and underwear was devastated inside, when those two unpacked their new 50" television.

3:46 - "OK, who ordered the Gingerbread Man Real Doll?"

Let's hear you say something in German.

I for one can't pronounce any words with a "th" in them.

Last year I was in the States and wanted to order three hot dogs at a hot dog stand and the guy got all angry at me, because he understood I wanted free hot dogs. :(

Last year I was in the States and wanted to order three hot dogs at a hot dog stand and the guy got all angry at me, because he understood I wanted free hot dogs. :(

As an Irishman, I sympathise.

• Like 1

The funny thing about this is, that it works the other way around, too. I haven't met a native English speaker that can pronounce Eichhörnchen correctly. Eichhörnchen is squirrel in German.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...